Zeppelin's Landing

Lots of support from this community, thank you! :+1:

Haven’t done that yet, but I’m thinking of trying a pringles can :slightly_smiling_face:

It is what it is…I live by :slightly_smiling_face:

Not at all. I have the tall ones too. :slightly_smiling_face: Good lookin’ plant!

One of my GF’s saves them for me from the restaurant she works at :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! I’m always collecting different containers I think might work. I like that they are strong and re-useable :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

{8-15-22} Pollen maker A been spraying with CS for 5 days now and she ain’t happy about it :slightly_smiling_face: Pollen maker B kind of caught up to A in size. Sprayed her with STS 3 days ago and will again tonight :peace_symbol:

18 Likes

They don’t look bad at all. I’ve only tried one reversal with an auto/STS took about 3 weeks for me to kill it :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

{8-17-22} This little girl is 16 days old. {the premature seed that came off in my hand} no others have fallen off :woman_farmer:

little girl 16

13 Likes

Subbadubdubbed!

2 Likes

{8-18-22} Day 111 for seedtree A. Doesn’t look much different then it did three weeks ago on day 90. No seeds have fallen off that I am aware of :slightly_smiling_face:

Day 100 for seedtree B. starting to die out.

16 Likes

sweet little plant :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

{8-20-22} Here’s what twice a day for 9 days of CS looks like. I’m done spraying as she just can’t take anymore. I’m sure the ppm was to high and I sprayed way to heavy. :frowning_face:

13 Likes

Same plant 9 days ago :frowning_face:

13 Likes

{8-21-22} day 13 for these. All stretched and fell over a few days ago. The one without cup, when I tried to stand her up the plant just came rite out of the soil. Root wasn’t more than inch, others are looking better now but way to small. I’m giving them one more week, if they don’t really start to grow then I’ll trash everything. I pretty much killed pollen maker A, it won’t matter if there’s nothing to pollenate anyways :angry:

16 Likes

Oh, Yeah. Led Zeppelin. The 2nd best band ever in rock history.
Yes I love them.

3 Likes

It doesn’t look like she enjoyed it very much. :confused:

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Try bottom watering with 1/2 strength MegaCrop.

2 Likes

OH YES! for over 50years now

1 Like

Apparently thats what CS does and if shes green shes still living I’ve read it can take up to three weeks to turn male.

3 Likes

I wouldnt try a transplant mate she looks “dazed and confused” enough and coco could open up another can of worms for ya.

2 Likes

Don’t you think if you grew out 7 or 9 you would likely get a male? Are you trying to reverse a feminized plant? I guess I don’t understand the point. But I’m old and really high soooo……

3 Likes

@LedZeppelin been spraying a female plant with CS to get female pollen to breed females only☺

5 Likes

So that’s how it’s done! Old Hippie learns something! Thanks!

6 Likes

So my Son in Law is transitioning to female. Same principle? :scream::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: (true story)

4 Likes