Zeppelin's Landing

So is that a cs spray for transitioning ? Dam the world is a strange place .

1 Like

Sorry if I got my terminology wrong guys, I should have said “grows anthers” and not “turns male”.

1 Like

Anybody like LZ :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Yeah I like LZ, they crossed blue and rock and came up with a winner👍

3 Likes

{8-24-22} Today pollen maker B got her fourth and final STS spraying. Pulled a few lower leaves off. She’s looking so much better than A, that was hit with CS. Starting to see sacks on main cola. :woman_farmer:

21 Likes

sweet sacs of sin :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is sweet!!! Definitely boy parts on there.

3 Likes

Nice! Going to be some pollen soon.

2 Likes

Awesome mate, success! :clap:

1 Like

{8-25-22} Pollen maker A that was sprayed with CS hit the trash today. Sorry, but I couldn’t look at her anymore. There was no sign of pollen sacks. These four {fifth one didn’t make it} got a little bigger but it looks like they will be join pollen maker A. With nothing to pollenate I’ll give pollen maker B to a local grower here. CS is not for me :woman_farmer:

14 Likes

makes me hum kenny rodgers you gotta know when to hold em know when to walk away :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I made seeds once, it was cool. lot of b.s work especially harvesting them f*ck. I can’t find the time to sow the 20 seeds I got.

2 Likes

That’s a bummer for sure.
Can you keep the still living pollen donor long enough to get some pollen from it? Then give it away? You can freeze it and keep it till you have some plants you want to seed. :+1:

3 Likes

Hey mate no worries, its a pity the CS didnt work for you at least the STS did, I guess thats why its more popular. I’ll give it a go next time I run some regs.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok you talked me into it. I will put my Pink Floyd albums away and go deep with the Led Zeppelin collection. This weekend only tho. Hehe.
I really do love the mighty ZEP!

6 Likes

I saw them at the Texas International Pop Festival in 1969. I was absolutely gobsmacked! Check out the line up at this Festival! I was 17 and chock full of acid but I’ll never forget the music.

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

that’s the year I was born :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

It was a fuckin’ great year. A “ coming of age” for me. I’m still that guy thu & thru! I joined the Navy 2 weeks after that Festival!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

“Wish You Were Here” in memory of Syd.

3 Likes