Zinc deficiency?

Alot of all of this

pH is the reason alot of issues like that happen, it’s not uncommon to have to force flush to correct it sometimes… But yea… Most times you’re initial runoff is what you’re feeding plus a bit of what’s gathered in it, a better reading would be to water close to runoff and let it sit a bit and force a run off a bit later after things have settled and get a good look at things

3 Likes

That’s the problem sometimes… Different genes like different things and what works for the goose does not always work for the gander as well

3 Likes

So I’ve noticed! And the reason I’m trying to move forward with just a few strains at once.

I’ll give that a go tomorrow and see what is going on. I’ll need to mix up a lot of feed tomorrow.

5 Likes

was thinking these may of been some of the flowering ones… so out of curiosity how much extra mag is that say volume wise be say liter or so, also the purple stems even though genetic traits mainly it can point to issues if the plant doesn’t normally express that way, but again if say Phosphorus is looking deficient which the purple stem thing can be one of the signs plus how the rest is looking may lead back to having that higher pH in the root zone than the plant may want ?

4 Likes

I’ve seen photos of the mother plant i got the clines from and they were not red, green. The mag included in the feed just now was 1tsp per gallon.

He also told me he feed at 700ppm so was matching it, though unsure what nutrients he was using.

I did flush out the pots yesterday, my ph run off was 6.5+ so I’m going to be watering daily now and see how things go.

1 Like

Greetings @Mr.Sparkle. Do you know what this is? Its primarily on 2 or 3 of the big fans. Only in this tent. (flower)

Thanks in advance for your help. Nothing looks like this in the “sick plant pictures”. Take Care…

:cowboy_hat_face:
Little better pic

3 Likes

Were they limp like that on the plant or is that because you cut them off days ago

2 Likes

No. They weren’t limp when I plucked them. The girl is healthy. It’s just on 2 or 3 fans on one plant in the tent. My fear is powdery mildew. Thanks…

1 Like

Kind of looks like nute burn to me but hard to say with the floppy leaves. If not that I would say some sort of fungus?

1 Like

After zooming in closer I’m sorry to say it does look like mold. What’s your temp, humidity like?

3 Likes

I’m in Texas bro. Hot as hell and 50-60% humidity. I’ve grown in Texas heat forever and I’ve never seen it. Just lucky I guess. I’m gonna pull her and smoke the bitch. Thanks my friend…

4 Likes

Might no be a bad idea to spread remaining plants out just a bid and get a little more air moving. I know it’s hard sometimes but I try to make sure large fans aren’t touching one another.

I suppose to could try some hydrogen peroxide diluted in water spray.

5 Likes