00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto’s – Win Prizes!

Here’s your chance to win 00 Seeds Auto Northern Lights 3 Seeds. We have 16 Prizes in total to give away on the main blog post. To Enter a chance at winning the 2 prizes available on Overgrow you just have to leave comment below, We welcome your participation!

Please comment telling why Auto Northern Lights would be so good in your collection !

Winners will be announced on the main blog post – 20th March 2020. Please don’t forget to check back then!

9 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity Killabeez. Northern lights is a great strain.

Northern Lights is one of my fav :smiley: I just started trying out autos, so this would be a cool way to continue that. Thanks for the chance.

I would love to have some Auto NL to add to the collection. I could definitely use more Auto options.

Auto Northern Lights would be good in my collection because I’ve never tried Northern Lights before.

Auto Northern lights would be awesome in my collection because I’ve loved the NL for years and would very much like to see an auto version.

Wouldn’t mind trying your version of northern lights in a auto flower . Was a popular strain years back before all the cool strain names started showing up.

Count me in!

Highly recommend 00 seeds I’m growing some gorilla right now, they seem vigorous. Just to add I grew northern lights from 00 and they seemed like the real deal.

1 Like

thanks to KillaBeez for thinking of OG! Sure Northern lights auto, i would try it

Auto northern lights belongs in my collection because I will grow it outdoors this spring. Heck if I’m lucky enough maybe I will get a picture of the auto northern lights with the real northern lights in the sky. Will be hard to decide which one I will like more. But I’m sure anyone here could guess my choice haha

2 Likes

Thanks for selecting me as the winner!!! Oh, it’s not time yet!!! Sorry, jumped the gun. Seriously, THANKS for the chance, continued success and, H A P P Y G R O W I N G!!! Do stay safe, take special care and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome giveaway, auto northern lights my fav.:green_heart:I’m in.Would love to win.!!Thanks for the opportunity​:grin::v:

1 Like

Loved the first Northern Lights Auto I grew.

7 Likes

00 seeds autos are dope, grew bubblegum nice fat thick colas made great bubblehash
would love to try NL5 nice woodsy flavor profile

1 Like

Haven’t tried 00 Seeds NL Auto yet. Tried RQS and Female Seeds.

1 Like

I haven’t got to try 00 seeds northerlights, I have only tried ilgm northern lights. I do like northern lights it’s a good beneficial medicine.

I would love to grow northern lights in my yard.

You know you need to stop that!!! What a lovely way to make us, “we hope we can one day grow like that” Growers, feel we can reach that level. Well done, Bro, a heck of a NL!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think this would look good in my garden and give me a chance to try Northern Lights for the first time!