101's First Grow Diary

Looks to me you’ll be seeing much more of it :slight_smile:
Looks great in there!

If you haven’t already, join us over in the sip thread if interested. Lots of great EB info there… CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

4 Likes

First grows are firstborns. Everything is an absolute miracle!

5 Likes

the miracle never ceases to amaze :slight_smile: im still in awe after more years than id like to admit :wink:

3 Likes

@101 Hey buddy! Everything looks great In here. Keep up the good work! I’ll definitely be following along, but feel free to stop over to the SIP thread. We have a dedicated team of knowledgeable individuals that are happy to help day or night! SIP On!

3 Likes

@BeagleZ Yeah, man! That’s the Way! I hope to be so blessed. (Blissed? Blissed and blessed!)

4 Likes

@CrunchBerries Thanks!!! See you there!

3 Likes

Guys I’m so happy.

11 Likes

Thank you!!! I tell ya @LedZeppelin the EBs are as anti-anxiolytic as the medicine I’m growing.

4 Likes

Looking great!! :grin:

4 Likes

Things are roaring along in there that’s for sure!

3 Likes

@bassman5420 anything to watch out for in mid-flower?

Maybe keep an eye out for possible herm traits and make sure they don’t get too dry and try to gauge if they will have enough food to finish strong. Doing great though so may just have to sit back and watch heh.

1 Like

It’s going!!!

11 Likes

Got a scope!

You are looking at 52day old auto by Mephisto, “SkyStomper 2.0”

8 Likes

Damn those things are blasting off to the moon!

1 Like

Hey guys @Old-Ron @ReikoX @BeagleZ @CrunchBerries @Rogue @bassman5420 and anyone who can help…

Any ready to harvest if I want to avoid couch lock? This is a daytime MMJ grow. Thanks so much for your comments. These are autos by Mephisto in EarthBoxes. Coots. Malted barley. Kashi blend from build a soil. And a LOT of worms.

8 Likes

You could definitely avoid couch lock by chopping them at any time, but that being said they should still go a bit longer since all the trichomes are mostly clear from what I can see accept for a handful on a few plants.

That is just my opinion on the matter though, I would not harvest it too early. I would just keep an eye on things over the next week to see if there are any big changes and go from there possibly.

7 Likes

Thanks so much @bassman5420 - this is good advice. :pray:

3 Likes

I am not sure how long your autos are meant to go for, but I think most autos go more towards 90 days? I am not an auto guy though so don’t quote me on that lol…

1 Like

agree with the kind sir @bassman5420

2 Likes