12/12* from seed overgrow

Shits getting exciting in there. Tuns of great smells.
Sweaty Santas begging for metals and coins. Eating lo mein sitting on cedar and sandalwood pews. Sweet soy sauce and a few more in the garlic/ dirty Szechuan diaper range. Twangy, Durbanesk for a lack of better imagination. lemony like Spice bush or pledge not lemons. 5 differnt mothers in there from 3 differnt strains.
Buds are getting fat. Went from some slight N toxicity on a few to completely void of nutrients almost going pale after a week of flushing.
Had to apply a bit of FF grow big with AN overdrive.
Maybe some shots 2m. :upside_down_face:

Bottom watering will not cut it anymore. They need about 2 quarts each twice a week.

3 Likes

Time for another chat GPT poem. its my thread ;0)

"Excitement fills the air, scents abound,
Sweaty Santas, medals found.
Lo mein on cedar, sandalwood pew,
Sweet soy sauce, Szechuan stew.

Durbanesk twang, lemony zest,
Five mothers strong, they’re truly blessed.
Buds plump up, from toxicity to pale,
Fed and flushed, they’ll never fail.

Bottom watering won’t suffice,
Thirsty plants need more precise.
Two quarts, twice a week,
Their verdant journey, at its peak."

3 Likes

9 weeks of flower
Spent 3.5 hours catering to individual plant this morning. Decided to bring them all on a field trip to the shower- on a differnt fucking floor. I wanted to thoroughly soak these pots to make sure there are no pockets of nutes in there/ areas that have always been to dry.
What a nightmare transferring from floor to floor. I actually broke 2 in half since nothing has stakes and was getting sloppy. Besides PHing nutrient water, Defoliating re-arranging, and cleaning back up to the point babe cant tell anything was done.
I located the Szechuan diaper smell and it was coming from the Liberty Haze crosses. I also found a few liberty haze from a differnt mother with a honey dew melon smell.
I put a light in the shower and it caused the black lines on the photos so was not able to get shots of individual crosses but I will soon. Also for some reason my comp wont let me save photos to upload to i had to copy paste limiting the file size. I took some shots to show the size and a few general bud shots.I left to smoke a lil bubby half way through. Came back to find the lil menace inspecting my work ( most likely to snitch).

10 Likes

What you do with those little pots is amazing!

3 Likes

Thanks man, its a lot easier outside.I used a heavy hand culling and only kept plant expressing f1 hybrid vigor. 33 plants/ 108 seeds. Thats the plus of having thousands of seeds. - besides this grow was just to “read the room” just to see what phenos are in these beans. There re some winners I am tempted to re veg.But i have so much on my plate. I also did clone a " winner" but that was just contributed to is physical branch struct/ habit.
Better lights would give me a better yield too. I think im going to uprgaded that tent to a double Ended 600w HPS. I’m not sold on LED yet . Have 430 Watt spider farmer ina 2x 4 tent and its, meh.

4 Likes

10 weeks and some change. last update until finishing shots and individual strain photos at harvest.
Again I would like to apologize for the bad quality photos but they do tell the story of this grow. And sometimes it tells me my upload size is too large.
The two differnt Liberty City X Iron Cindy are basically done. i will give em another 5-6 days.
Everything else seems like it still needs another 2 weeks minimum.

17 Likes

Awesome! Those are huge for the pots their in. Looks great. :beers:

Looking great! Out of likes :green_heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

This is awesome. What size pots are those ? 3/4galon ? 1 ?

I personally like them a lot ^^ Good flow buddy, you’re a good advocate for this forgotten style now.

3 Likes
Width (in.) 4
Height (in.) 14
Volume gallons .8
Volume liters 2.83
3 Likes

13 weeks of flower. I already kicked out half the ladies to make room for a reversal/ seed run. I picked 5 or 6 early plants at 11 weeks cause they looked like candy. Kinda mad cause it wasn’t ever a planned chuck it just happened out of convenience but I sure am keen on it.
That one would be the Liberty haze “fat bud” x Iron cindy I only left two to see if longer time does them justice.
Many differnt phenos. I will try and take notes and snap pics of individual strains today.

10 Likes

Liberty haze “fat bud” x Iron cindy ( i’m thinking “Liberty Cindy”)
Earliest to finish. Done at 11 weeks but the lowest yielder. Some plants are smaller than 1oz.

Liberty haze “sat dom” x Iron Cindy - Honey dew scent at week 10 matures to rotten apples by week 12 others I can only explain as 05’ Durban.

13 Likes

Harlem Shuffle X Iron cindy - dubbed Penny Pincher

The largest gene pool as far as phenos go. They are the tallest plants in the tent. Even the short phenos (4/36 seeds) are some of the largest yielders. Most plants will yield close to 2 oz. I’m in love and have found the genes i’m wishing for in her but the Metalic pheno is not the majority and that would be my goal moving forward.
A few are relatively small in comparison and showcase a platinum kush lineage. One was picked early at week 11 a few on week 12 but the rest are left until today 13.5 weeks. There are too many phenos to post them individually.

12 Likes

((White widow x Ak47 )x (Original glue x Triple OG ) X Iron Cindy)
E.C.D.O.G. X Iron Cindy
These F2 crosses to Iron Cindy showcase attributes from both lines. Some exhibit dominant glue-like fragrances, while others lean towards a prominent sandalwood aroma. Additionally, certain plants offer subtle metallic notes. Interestingly, a few hybrids combine these characteristics, resulting in a unique scent reminiscent of greasy Szechuan lomein. Another intriguing element is the presence of sweet undertones akin to baby poo,Causing me to call this one ‘Szechuan diapers.’
These were done 2 weeks ago but i just ket em rock for no good reason. A bit over ripe now @ 14 weeks but i was enjoying smelling them everyday.

“sat dom”

“redbud”

20 Likes

Besides maybe some dried bud shots if you guys want thats a wrap on my first grow here @Overgrow.
I look forward to showcasing future grows and receiving feedback to continue my learning journey. That tent is already being utilized for my next grow of 1987 clones and reversal. :sunglasses: Thaks to all that made it to the end. I hope you enjoyed.
:rabbit:

7 Likes

Wow that red bud looks delicious, how is it?

Haven’t tried it yet. Maybe tomorrow I will have the time to try these cured buds. Maybe even borrow babes phone for some real photos. The “red pheno” surely had more of a glue nose to it but only so much as its only 1/6th of the lineage. It was the most indica forward in habit but still stretched over 3x in flower.
The glue was dominant in the its mother and grandmother So i’m excited to see how the sativa genes have melded their way in. I’m kinda tired of glue and had no intentions on crossing it back.

4 Likes

Hey buddy I have a Harlem Shuffle x Iron Cindy going .I popped one bean just to see what the Terps and structure is so I put it in my flowering tent in like half gallon pot.It is doing great for flipping it after a few days of veg.But the Terps on it is amazing.Its still early to really get the full whiff but so far I’m in love with the plant.It might even get reveged ! So I popped two more today.Ill keep you posted for sure.I wanted to showcase it on here with pics and everything but didn’t have time .But now since I have more time I’m gonna take pics the whole cycle and put them on the forum so people can see.Love the plant so far and I would imagine it smokes at good as it smells! Much Respect Always bro!

7 Likes

:heart: awesome. I’m glad to hear someone else can enjoy the strain. Its fucking awesome. I cannot wait to make F2s and eventually fems.
This is Harlem shuffle X iron Cindy reveged after harvest from this exact grow.

Maybe now that the thread was bummped ill snap some dried bud photos and a smoke report after a proper cure.

I have TUNS of Harlem Shuffle X Iron cindy F1s if anyone is interested I am glad to entertain trades or will ussualy ship for some stamps.

8 Likes