1979 Sacred Seeds Ancestral / Grandfather Skunk F2 project

I should have taken pics of the beans, they weren’t super different from any others… Not small, not super large. I might be able to get someone else I know who has a pack of these also to take pics.

This tent is only 3.5x3.5 so it might be hard to stuff 3 lights in there. I’ll see what I can do though. The stretch is actually a good thing as I am probably about to add the 2"x4" screen/trellis soon. The only one I’m concerned about is the Tahoe since it was smaller than the rest of the ladies. I just used a less mature plant. I might raise it up a bit to compensate.

5 Likes

what a great give-a-way thanks @SamwellBB (very nice of you)

Screened & 315 added. I am not sure the tent can handle all 3 lights. I’ve got the LEDs turned down to 70% or so.

Still need to raise the Tahoe up a bit…

13 Likes

all the credit goes to Mr. Bee
he be da best !! :fire:

bee

10 Likes

Double serrated leaf structure developing on 2 of the 3 females. Everything looking great now.

18 Likes

Late as usual, but I’m locked to my screen watching this one! It’s a real possibility that you could be on to something marvelous here :sparkles:

5 Likes

I was at the edge of the universe in my time machine and heard there was a Skunk post on here.
Is this the year 3036?? :thinking:

I’m running 49 seeds ancestral skunk now, I just finished crossing Ancestral Skunk to Turkish Hash Plant.

Young plant was a tester, it was male and just pulled it.

I have 15,000 seeds

AWESOME THREAD!!

26 Likes

This was the Ancestral Skunk outdoors. I’m doing a large preservation run on these now, and I cloned this one to seed up too.

I’ll do a giveaway when I’m done breeding up the Ancestral Skunk.

Out of 49 I found 9 that made the cut to breed.

36 Likes

That’s a beautiful skunk @GregOG super props all around :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: :100:

4 Likes

I’m just joining the party of stank and thanks for doing this and sharing the grow @GrownAtHighAltitude I think you’re growing up some good :+1:t2: looking plants hope 6dont mind if I hang out for the rest of the grow and show

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: I’ve got a small ancestral skunk f2 from Sebring… all of them flowered automatically under 15.5hrs of light in 3 gal pots. :man_shrugging: perfect Christmas tree shape, piney smell, will add pic in the morning

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Week 2 update. Flowers popping out everywhere.

Male with no female flowers in sight. I will keep an eye on him.

Female #1

Female #2

Female #3

14 Likes

The Tahoe OG is showing the largest flower buds so far, despite being the smallest plant. I had to raise it up 6 inches.

15 Likes

The Triangle Kush is definitely a stretcher. I’m still having to chase it under the screen. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It looks bigger than it is— only 2 gal pot, day 56. Needs more time. :v:

14 Likes

15.5 hours gets the plant 8.5 hours of darkness. This is plenty of time for phytochrome levels to drop enough to signal a photoperiod plant to go into bloom. Cannabis seasons are directed by the amount of darkness, rather than the amount of light that they receive.

That may have been your intent, but to keep it in veg go for either an hour or so more light, or interrupt the dark period with an hour of light to prevent that.

6 Likes

Things are really looking good :+1:t2: and that Tahoe OG is pretty nice but I just love the flip and seeing what magic is going to happen so Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

Well :sweat_smile: intent was to push the limits & save electricity & so far it’s the only one of about 30 cultivars to do it… had me thinking it’s an automatic…

Mahalo :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Can I ask are these nice beautiful plants the seeds ? :slight_smile: … Thanks.

Yep, they are! Thanks for taking a pic of the seeds for me! I forgot to do that before I popped these.

In case anyone was wondering what the seeds looked like from the Grandfather Skunk.

4 Likes