1990s catpiss

seen alpha skunk some were - will check back with you

Im almost 100% positive it wasnt really one Strain it was a bunch of them some had long chunky buds some were covered in red orange greasy hairs some like golfballs covered in a light frost and extremely oily deep in the bud Some looked like leafy green hot mess.All of them did the same thing and had you sweating on the way back home on the bus when you showed your flash pass on the NFTA routes.All eyes on you as you found your seat and eveyone knew you were Holding.

3 Likes

The catpiss that use to float around ohio back in the early 2000s was some knarly smoke. Pretty sure it was some kinda haze genetics.

5 Likes

I believe it may of well been a haze pheno, i used to get it as ā€œmidsā€ and was a favorite of mine.

Iā€™m really hoping, i have a 5 pack of vomit popped and really hoping for a keeper to make clones of.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you ever actually got to smoke the real stuff because it was absolutely like sticking your head into a litter box smell like cat shit it was unbelievable and loud. Golden copperish color. Absolutely ammonia urine and cat feces is horrible. That sounds bad but it was amazing.

Iā€™ve been eying that Colombian Gold for a while now. Based on your comment about Nevil, I decided to pop some seeds from a Super Pineapple Haze (Haze Dom) mother that accidentally got pollinated by the Golden Showers. I doubt Iā€™m going to find shit, but that SPH mother reeked of metal in flower. Really odd smell.

2 Likes

If u popped the whole pack u should find a keeper for sure, fingers crossed for u man.

We must of got our weed out of the same tire when we were young pups.

I didnā€™t even want to touch it. Someone would have it on their person and Iā€™d be hunting for the wet spot the cat left on their damn jeans.

Like the cat peed on your pillow and you slept on it unknowing. I feel like the weed is grown exclusively by cats to keep me guessing where they peed. Or is it weed?

I prefer the skunk :skunk:

5 Likes

Loved me some Skunk. Many have no clue of what real skunk was.

There were Hazes going around that if you get certain Cuts like Nevilles Haze They had that pissy smell to them i have a Pink lemonade From Anuuaki genetics that the first 4 weeks of flower stinks like a cat pissed on your sofa gets stronger as the grow finishes my wife absolutely hated it said it smelled like a dumpster sized litter box crammed with piss ,Cat piss smell stays in those buds with a pink grapefruit smell lung buster in a dry vape holy shit but the taste is almost as addicting as the smoke excellent shit man has an electric clear high to it that almost makes your palms sweat

3 Likes

Of course i popped the whole packšŸ¤£I have a 2x2 crammed with solo
cups with stuff iā€™m hunting. I have Andraneā€™s Coral kush and some of Boogies Snow Lotus and Lav x N91 going.

2 Likes

Priceless, it defiantly lived to the name of cat piss just like Skunk, they were foul to say the very leastšŸ¤£

2 Likes

Iā€™d really like to hear about that one as u grow it, I have a few of his skunk lines but not that one.

I wished Iā€™d got a pack of the cheese line now :sob: but hopefully there will be another drop on that one.

I have the pack going, iā€™m curious how it will go myself.

1 Like