1990s unknown cultivar seven weeks old from seed

Late pic Update

The plant is not doing to bad from the temp swings and rain we have had the last week. The temperatures ranged from the low forties for the lows to low nineties for the highs. Now the temps more pleasant with lows in the fifties and highs in the upper seventies to low eighties.

Still not a very strong odor coming from the plant. The smell is more fruity with no hint of sour or sunk. I am at a loss on the lineage of this plant.

5 Likes

With the big temp swings with high humidity powdery mildew is everywhere now along with septoria and mushrooms. It should be a great winter mushroom season.

I chopped the plant last Sunday the 10th. 38 grams dried in jars curing. It has a very pleasant sweet citrus smell. I let one other person smell a sample and they said it smelt like lemons. I was thinking it was one of the northern lights hybrids now I am not sure what its lineage is. It could be a kush inbred line possibly OG or Tahoe.

I was wanting more and if I could have waited a few more weeks it would have produced a lot more. The buds were just starting to pack on weight. With all the fan leaves infected with septoria the plants growth was going to be stunted. So I chopped early to avoid the risk of PW or bud rot taking hold.

2 Likes

nice update, sorry to hear about your troubles. i was just wondering yesterday what happened with this one.
hopefully what you got will make some nice smoke!

1 Like

I’ve grown bag seed from brick weed I got in Texas, and got some really unexpected results. They were mostly narrow-leaf sativas, but there were a few indica expressions and even a couple of autoflowers.

1 Like