1st grow ever

They don’t seem stressed though it could be just genetics anywho I only got 4-5 weeks left

I didn’t take no cuttings from these plants until last week well 8 days now I took 9 cuttings than my buddy reached out asking if I wanted cutting from red delicious white widow an Afghani so i got some ladies to grow up lol oh im outa likes so when i get likes back ill like comments

2 Likes

This its what causes leaves to not fully form when it reverts back to vegging.

1 Like

ITS THE GENETICS :dna: I found some other guys white widow doing the exact same thing I’ll see if I can find it again it was on another cite

2 Likes

HERES A FEW PICS THIS MORNING HOW DO MY LADIES LOOK

1 Like

How’s my ladies looking they are back on the BLOOM JUICE this week lol

a

2 Likes

What’s vapor pressure deficit if u don’t mind explaining it to me

1 Like

I will try to :sweat:, the plants have transpiration, they “sweat” water through their stomata on leaves as we do through our pores. That allows plants to absorb water through the roots to fuel photosynthesis. If VPD is high and the air has no humidity at all, plant won’t transpire well to keep liquids, it will dry the plant anyway, on the contrary, if VPD is too low the plant won’t be able to transpire and this could bring mould and PM.

For instance, clones will need a low VPD to grow roots but plants near harvest a high VPD to stress them a bit and avoid PM and mold …

So basically you need the plant to be in the green zone so it could transpire well and do its job…beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

:100: PERCENT they sweat my ladies sweat but actually not very much which would surprise me since they do get heat

2 Likes

@George Do u know if u can run a 600 watt HPS bulb with a 1,000 watt ballast

What kind of ballast? Pic?

1 Like

Old skool lol :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Memories. 240v? I wouldn’t plug a 600 into that.

1 Like

No 120 but can be a 240 lol an can switch to MH or HPS

1 Like

So is that no don’t run a 600 watt bulb on 1000 watt ballast

1 Like

I think it would pull 1000 watt anyway from the bulb so it will heat and have a short life, not a good idea …

2 Likes

Ok I ordered a 1000 watt light thank u

2 Likes

I think a new bulb is the correct choice. The capacitor may be over sized and a punch like that starting the smaller bulb may cause a short life. I think the bulb itself won’t pull more than 600w but the bulb turning on and off will be harder on it.

2 Likes

I don’t care about the bulb it was on sale when I bought it for like 12 bucks