1st grow ever

I don’t really care if the bulb goes out I got it pretty cheap I just want to use it lol

1 Like

I am the type to try anything once. Maybe sit and watch for a bit to make sure nothing crazy happens. I would be more concerned about a 1000w bulb in a 600w driver.

2 Likes

Right I keep getting mixed reviews but some guy says he does this an has done for past 7 years so I just don’t know I’m itching to see what happens though lol I THINK IM GONNA TAKE RISK

1 Like

I would. Just monitor the heat coming off the bulb and make sure it isn’t showing signs of issues. Maybe run it for short periods and then check it.

1 Like

Yep that’s what I’m gonna do FUCK IT lol

1 Like

If the bulb is a 600 watt then that is all it will draw from the ballast. The ballast CAPACITY is 1000 Watt but if the draw is only 600 then that is what the bulb will draw. It shouldn’t lower the life of your bulb or make it any brighter than it was meant to be.

1 Like

Awesome thank u for that information I was so back n forth I did plug it in I only ran it for an hour was scared to run it any longer but now I know in case I need to do it in the future but hopefully I don’t THANK U again @Oldjoints

How’s it going what u got going on

Working today lol… trim work and clean up helping out a friend that helps me lol. It’s better than real work so I’m having fun !!!

1 Like

Hell ya can’t beat that that u scratch my back I scratch it back kinda deals that’s cool

@LemonadeJoe is there any way to move this to my other topic 1st grow ever if not no biggie lol

1 Like

You can ask any moderator.
@moderators
:wink:

2 Likes

Topics merged…

3 Likes

Thank u @LemonadeJoe I appreciate that

1 Like

Who’s a moderator an I will do that next time thank u

So I shut my grow tent down for 48 hrs last night so shall see what looks like Weds morning

Why?
10 characters

1 Like

Should I not do it ???

I donno, you’d need to tell me why you did it first.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity and i dont mean this in a disrespectful way at all but where did you learn to grow indoors? Ive never heard of anyone shutting down for 48 hours except when the power goes out and then its usually full blown panic time due to rh rising, no air flow, etc.

I wouldnt shut it down for 2 days mid grow by choice.

1 Like