1st grow ever

I just had a friend stop by yesterday evening an told me to put em darkness no fan no nothing for 48 hrs to potent them up trichomes terpenes he mentioned so I don’t know that’s why I asked on here yesterday

1 Like

That’s some bro science. No need to do that. Are the plants done?

2 Likes

Ya no u didn’t disrespect me bud not at all an I much appreciate the feedback good or bad :+1::+1:

2 Likes

No trichomes are clear kinda tall with mushroom top

1 Like

Let’s see some bud pics.

2 Likes

An I only listened to him because his dad grew so he’s been around growing all his life so kinda hard to not go with his advice compared to my zero knowledge or advice as Im just starting out

I gotta get better camera the pics I got sick ass

When i first was getting started i got a note book and i watched a lot of in depth grow videos and grow diaries. They taught me all the basics. I still have a far way to go but youtube can teach you all the basic facts of growing. Another good thing is to research something before you put it into play. I have been using apple cider vinegar as a ph down for over a year cause someone told me i could but it turns out its not ideal at all. If i would have done some real research on it i would have seen all the people saying dont use it. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I don’t need a glamor shot or anything. Just a couple bud shots.

1 Like

Seems like a lot of white hairs and hairs that hadn’t receeded into the buds yet. Probably could have gone longer.

1 Like

my phone sucks fucking ass man I’ve had it for 6 years now lol android p.o.s.

I’m not cutting it it’s got 2-3-4 weeks left to go

Oh, well I’d probably not do the random 48 hours of darkness just randomly in the grow or at all. It’s not going to help, but probably won’t hurt really

2 Likes

I heard that before but just one day before harvesting… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Ya like I said I don’t have a clue but his dad grew some serious DANK weed I used to buy it back in the day before he passed R.I.P. NANDO but ya he’s been around growing for 20 years plus compared to my 0 lol so ya I HONESTLY don’t know n have no clue lol

I don’t know myself an have no clue lol but ya I read up an seen a day before harvest also thanks for chiming in appreciate it

1 Like

Let’s say my dad was a physicist. And I went to his lab with him and met his friends, it doesn’t mean I am also a physicist.

1 Like

But u went an still learned an seen the process so ya technically not a physicist but u do know the whole process as going daily

Not really.
My wife is a scientist. I’ve been to her lab plenty of times and watched her do stuff. I’m not a scientist in any sense of the word.

2 Likes