1st grow ever

So u don’t know how to do anything there run any equipment read lab stuff u know learn about it

Kinda should be able to if u been around it for 20 plus years every single day

Nope. I’d go to work with my dad as a kid all the time from a young. I don’t do what he does, nor do I know how to. We are in the same rough field but had/have very different roles.

1 Like

But was he around it every day doing it? Or was he going to school, going out with friends etc etc etc as people do?

I’m around people all the time, and I can’t do what they do.

1 Like

Was with him everyday yes an seriously u can’t be around people an watch what they do n ask questions than not be able to do it urself or am I not understanding what ur trying to say

My dad’s a locksmith I can pick a lock open locked door with his tools etc

Put that bud under your pillow man, little trycome fairy come and sprinkle magic dust on it.

4 Likes

What I’m trying to say is association doesn’t mean you hold the same skills. Maybe you do, but it doesn’t mean that’s how it is. It’s similar to ‘just because someone has done something for a long time, doesn’t mean they are good at it.’

2 Likes

Yes please Fairy I’ll take all ur pixie dust u wanna sprinkle my buds with lol THANK U @Hashpants an I hope that fairy stops at ur grow room also to share that pixie dust lol SHARING IS CARING

1 Like

48 hrs off. Thats just wrong. This aint Sparta. Treat your plants well, they’re alive.

Peace

4 Likes

There’s always something wrong with anything lol thanks for the info bud

2 Likes

These were yesterday pics they not the greatest I will try using a better phone for pics today anywho hope everyone on OG fabulous day

3 Likes

What phone do you have? Is there a physical issue with it like a crack over the camera lense?

1 Like

please feel free to to tell me anything u see BAD NOR GOOD all feedback welcomed thank OG FAM

1 Like

It’s OLD it’s a Samsung TCL from like 7 years ago it’s seen better days lol

1 Like

Some pictures look decent, like you aren’t letting it auto focus before taking the picture. Try opening the camera
Aim it at what you want to take a picture of
Tap it
Wait 5 seconds
Take the picture.

3 Likes

Okie Dokie I will try this here in lil bit when my daughter gets home so I can go out to see my ladies :grin:

1 Like

These ladies look good to me anyways just a shame I don’t know what they are so I’m gonna call it IDK from now on lol it looks more closer to a kush than anything i think ???

Lookin good to you is great. Tell em they look good and share your joy with em

Peace

2 Likes