Thank u so much bud

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I think that will be :fire:

Keep up the good work :+1:t6:

1 Like

She’s frosty and getting chunky, love the structure on her. What smells are you getting so far? @Cummings420
K+ on the great work so far, I’m outta likes…

1 Like

Thank u @Bayarealivingsoil an @ManyManySpliffs for those compliments lol an I’m smelling a skunky fuely kinda smell shes pretty heavy I actually have no support for them they seem to be holding their weight one is starting to be a leaning tower :tokyo_tower: lol

Get some stakes. Hate for those buds tp touch the floor

1 Like

Yes sir I should just to be safe rather be safe than sorry

1 Like

Here after I’m done babysitting I’m gonna go out n take a look at the ladies trichomes is there any good topic threads that show pictures as to what I’m looking for thanks in advance

Try that one.

1 Like

Yes thank u GEDARIAN for coming through I’ll be checking this out now lol

1 Like

GOODNIGHT OG FAM hope everyone has a great night an see u guys in the morning

Well hope everyone had splended day lol anywho have a good evening OG FAM

Does anyone run there plants say 13 hrs dark 11 hrs light or 14 hrs dark 10 hrs light in the last few weeks was just wondering so any advice would be great :+1:

2 Likes

Was thinking about running 14hrs dark 10hrs light for the remainder of the time

1 Like

Yes ive done 11/13. Its fine.

2 Likes

Awesome thank u for letting me know that an ya they definitely getting longer darkness hrs an just water from here on out I got a microscope coming Saturday so I can actually get to see the trichomes good I mean the loupe works but it’s not the greatest

1 Like

Alright OG FAM it’s about that time to get some shut eye so goodnight an see u in the A.M.