1st grow ever

extremely jealous, this was my first grow 4 years ago
I think you’re doing a fantastic job

1 Like

Why thank u @Costanza I appreciate that ya I’m almost finished with my first grow now gonna be doing first dry n cure I’m scared of this process it’ll make u or break u

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Lights lights lights let there be lights on lol I turned on all my lights this morning let it RAIN LIGHT down on them ladies lol

Best advice for a good dry and cure is find a method that works best for you, do not listen to people that will tell you only one way works the best I’ve dried traditionally for 14-17 days in a perfect environment and have also used alternate methods and as long as you can get the bud moisture down into the 11-12% range your good get yourself a wood moisture meter and test the bud moisture when the buds start to get dry

1 Like

A moisture reader like what the hardwood flooring installers use u got a pic of the moisture reader u talking about that would be great anywho THANK U for ur input

1 Like

yes use the soft wood setting and aim for 11-12% moisture

1 Like

Ok will do thank u I appreciate it ALOT

1 Like

Oh shit I forgot to let the OG FAM know the great news we got yesterday evening so u know how I told u guys we’re trying to buy a house n save up for down payment n closing costs etc well GREAT FUCKIN NEWS we got approved for the loan an now were lookin at houses it just got real lol I’M SO SO FUCKIN EXCITED for our new beginning an can’t wait to build my ROOM lol

6 Likes

Can’t wait to get a lil fixer upper on some acreage oh I can’t believe it’s happening WE ARE so so damn excited

3 Likes

3 Likes

Anywho my lights should be going off soon I’ll try taking some pictures

1 Like

4 Likes

GOODMORNING to everyone on OG hope u guys have a great day

2 Likes

Morning brother. Have a great day.

1 Like

Thank u bud an right back at u have a wonderful day

2 Likes

Congratulations @Cummings420 great news!!! Wishing you well and happy hunting !!! Happy Friday everyone Cheers !!!

1 Like

Thank u friend I really appreciate it hope u have a great Friday an a wonderful weekend

1 Like

My wife and I took years to buy a house. It was one of the longest hardest things we have ever done. It’s also the only reason we can afford to live in So Cal as rent is now far above our house payments. Wishing you the best on this endeavor my friend Cheers !!!

2 Likes