1st grow ever

They are lovely! Congratulations

2 Likes

Ya thatā€™s what I keep telling the wife we donā€™t want just any box on a box with a front n back yard I want at least a couple acres so ya I can already tell itā€™s gonna be a process lol thank u for sharing friend

2 Likes

Thank u man I really appreciate that itā€™s my first grow an Iā€™m really close 2 weeks to harvest than the hardest part lol the cute but I got some good recipes for curing so we shall see how they end up

1 Like

Slow and low is the tempo! Iā€™m of the opinion that not only is this a great hobby, but once you grow your own, knowing exactly whatā€™s in it, youā€™ll never want to buy from a plug or dispensary again!

Keep on keeping on!

3 Likes

It took a very long time lol ā€¦ We have 1 acre and as money allows we make improvements but I could never afford to buy it in current market. Get it before the prices are out of reach !!!

3 Likes

Exactly the reason I started just canā€™t wait till I get a bigger room an than seeds I killed my starts except for 2 Iā€™m so retarded I was all baked both this bulb an it had setting on it an ya was on bud setting not seeds n starts setting fuck killed my WHITE WIDOW 5 starts killed my 5 starts of affy an killed 3 starts of red delicious so ya only 2 rooted red delicious made it lol Iā€™m so mad at myself

Ya the market is crazy right now an Iā€™m not some rich dude lol got approved for 350,000 so hopefully we can find a deal itā€™s not much to work with but better than nothing

1 Like

All part of the Journey! Donā€™t be too hard on yourself.

1 Like

I try not to but I really donā€™t like failure lol but live n learn just wish I caught it sooner I bought a new bulb an took that one out seen this switch on it was whatā€™s that yep 3 settings lmfao thank u friend

If the bulb change didnā€™t change the wattage thatā€™s not what killed the seedlings.

My microscope should be here tomorrow canā€™t wait to see the trichomes

No thank u

1 Like

Wasnā€™t seeds by the way it was clones

Lol thatā€™s some funny shit.

2 Likes

The same answer still applies.

1 Like

Lol I thought so too thank u for that though so u think that would kill the clones

Lol I figured I just had to throw that in there lol thank u buddy I appreciate all ur comments everything lol have a great day n wonderful weekend friend

Thatā€™s ok my buddy bringing me some more clones so hopefully I still get to run some White Widow an affy or I just might wait couple more weeks take a couple starts off the lemon affy Iā€™m excited about this L.A. havenā€™t had this since I was teenager lol it was some dank when the plugs had it lol than it disappeared to never return lol same with a Hawaiian strain we use to get that sweet smelling hawaii was awesome back in the day

Looking nice and frosty man. Youā€™re in the final stretch now. Soon youā€™ll have more buds than you know what to do with.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure about that Iā€™ve never done this so kinda hard to look at what Iā€™ll have I just hope for few ounces keep me OUTA the dispensary lol if I get my hopes up an I donā€™t reach it itā€™s a real bummer lol but I sure do hope I get more lol thank u for ur kind words brother I appreciate it hope u have a great day n wonderful weekend

1 Like