1st grow ever

I know how it goes with money. Those lights put out some heat. Plants look great.

1 Like

Yes they do an I didn’t realize how much being first time growing lol :fire::hot_face::fire:

2 Likes

Well I didn’t get trichome pics today I’m sorry I was busy busy all day I didn’t even watch the Hawks game lol anywho I’ll will definitely get some trichome pics tomorrow morning ANYWHO goodnight OG FAM see u in the A.M.

1 Like

Lol i was wondering :thinking:

I kept waiting to see em hahahaha ya tricked me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See ya in the morning broski

2 Likes

I have 3 tents and a bunch of equipment in storage. If you want a 4x4 and LED lighting and can cover shipping. Shit maybe Id get a smaller unit and save haha. Your current space looks like 3x3 to me. Say the word.

4 Likes

Tell me OG aint the best grow forum on the net.
When i see stuff being offered by fellow growers, it just makes me feel good all over.
You are a cool dude/dudette, in my book.

3 Likes

Maybe a drive to the bay is in the cards

1 Like

1 Like

Good morning OG FAM hope everyone is having a great Monday morning man I got shaky hands I struggle to get pics with this microscope lol anywho how do those look trikes look

2 Likes

Also seen these lil bastard everywhere in my soil when I watered are these mosquitoes larvae

1 Like

Is that a microscope or a loupe you are using?
My microscope fits exactly, on a microphone stand. I put the scope on that and position it where i want it then focus it and finally snap the pic with your phone.

2 Likes

It’s a handheld microscope zooms in 50x to 1600x I just got shaky hands or just struggling looking at screen an trying to take pic lol ill get it eventually but my pics are shit SORRY GUYS

I need to find a stand or make one lol

2 Likes

Similar to mine. Mine is not corded but pretty much the same. Get a cheap mike stand.

2 Likes

Ok I will look on Amazon lol so just like a microphone stand or microscope stand

Or let’s see how much shipping is if ur serious than fuck I need to jump on this cause I need to get into the new age with all I guys LEDs etc thank u Bay ur generosity is outstanding THANK U FRIEND

I remember a 4000w basement grow and a desktop computer from CompUsa with a phone jack connecting to the net. Digital camera with limited everything. Shitty pics uploaded from a CPU 1 floor above grow room. Fun times. Your pics r fine stop tripping.
Water only😉

2 Likes

Yes sir WATER WATER AN MORE WATER lol thank u friend

When I watered yesterday I noticed all these white bugs in my water are they mosquitoe larvae

No idea what those are maybe @George can help. Are they in the soil or the water?

Not MORE water. Only water. Imo they don’t need any more nutes.

1 Like