1st grow ever

General Hydroponics dry maxibloom. Bees knees.

If you want to play in dirt, I’d be tempted by growdots.

You should spend some time reading up to better understand fertilizer. It’s critically important.

That sounds right. Then they let it ferment till it smells like someone :poop: in the bucket

I killed all mine this year. I’ll blame the weather.

4 Likes

No no, if teas go smelly, that means they’re fucked, full of anaerobic baddie’s.

You could Brew teas for 10 days as long as you got a good volume air lift and bubble’s and are feeding the microbes so they’ don’t die off during long brew’s, they should smell like fresh earthy soil.

Usually bad smells come from not enough Oxygen, using stink tea’s will hurt plants.

Now ferments like LABs and such used in knf style, i know nothing about, and i really don’t want to get into that, there’s a lot of “FOMO” with growing styles in organic. Lot’s of places will Have you feeling like if you’re not implementing everything they sell or “show” that you’re leaving tons of yield and potency on the table. which is just not true.

Some of my Best results came from mixing a bag of ocean Forrest, light warrior, and ewc and perlite (1.5 cubic feet each) and 2 cups of fox farm Peace of mind dry ferts. Ro water with 1 ml orr gallon general organics CaMg+ organic .

3 Likes

No what’s that app called I’d like to give it a try thank u brother

Here’s my ph reader lmfao it works so fuck it but I don’t use it every time I water I’ll check every couple weeks an ya my well water is 7.0 but I’m definitely going to using the ph meter couch is sending THANK U AGAIN

1 Like

DGC lol… Yeah I like the Grow dots idea aswell !!! I rank outdoor as more difficult because of all the factors out of your control. I see you guys posting monster tress outdoors almost seems like a different sport lol… Cheers everyone!!!

2 Likes

It’s old-school but super accurate will work well !!!

1 Like

What’s dots an I love the old skool ways lol

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Grow dots are a time release Nutrition Allowing you to use just water for feeding. The grow dots slowly dissolve every watering, releasing a small amount of nutrition each watering. These were released a year or so ago by Real Growers is the company name. There is a podcast podcast Put out by that company owner named Dude Grows Show or DGC. They do current events grow info ect. They release the new episode every few days. Fun show if you looking for something to watch cannabis related.

2 Likes

Ok ya that does sound pretty cool I’ll have to give this a watch also THANK U @BTYGMO I appreciate it OG brother

1 Like

Just look up the Dude Grows Show on YouTube. I think there’s quite a few guys around here that watch that as well. Cheers !!!

1 Like

I like their theme song, very catchy !!!

1 Like

Will say this since we’re talking about dgc

Take some of what they say with a grain of salt because they are they mix a lot of bro science in with opinion and and will have you sometimes doing things better contradictory.

I love the dgc podcast I use it I listen to it when I’m working in the garden but think of it is about 70% entertainment 30% critical grow knowledge.

There are a lot better time release products on the market out there for cheaper as well.

Advanced nutrients has one the panacare has one I even think general hydroponics has one that could be mistaken but I’ll get some links if you want all of the appropriate time release fertilizers use in cannabis.

Here is a very helpful link this is the Angel fire spreadsheet website for the Lucas formula this will teach you everything you need to know about synthetic nutrition

3 Likes

Yup i have that 1 too… mine was off on ec too high by the total .5 they allow… so i went combo… and that worked for 1 year… and is off as well… its always been stored in kci and always treated very delicately edit… the bluelab for me was an ec… not a comparison there… but hannahs ph went out quick … then the combo ph soil ph pen… was what went out after just 1 year… i just am not a fan and have had nothing but bad experiences… like i said im sure there are a few of you that got what the advertisement was translated in your product… most of us dont though im thinking… and again… i took VERY CAREFUL CARE OF MY PENS AND PROBES ALWAYS… because things were failing growwise over and over and i was worried that was it… ( it was partially) partially was me too being a bad grower…

But when it comes to an expensive product … you can take to the bank that i read instructions and take care as stated…

1 Like

Well ya I can’t turn down learning something an thank u a lot really appreciate it OG FAM

1 Like

I just haven’t experienced that with my pen is all.

2 Likes

Im jealous!!

1 Like

I just think its too hit n miss… apparantly this happens … both good and bad

So its in my eyes a gamble on a product not ensured…

1 Like

That’s good feedback an ya must be a hit or miss kinda thing sorry about ur luck Terp

1 Like