1st grow ever

Ya that’s the sweet spot they like lol

Nice I used 7 an I never checked after adding anything to my water I GOT LUCKY but I’ll definitely be doing it this time around

I hear lower is better but im really not trying to push the envelope… im just trying to get through grows without messing up at all… when i get there… ill fuck around and find out kinda thing lol

1 Like

I haven’t phd or taken a ppm reading in over 2 and a half decades.

4 Likes

Im off for a bit though yall take er easy

1 Like

Sometimes i think we overcomplicate… very nice brother!!

1 Like

I think if you take ph readings from 3 different sections of a 15g pot of soil youd get 3 different numbers. Just easier to trust the soil.

3 Likes

Looking good BAY real damn good brother

I didn’t know people tested the soil I just tested my water make sure pH was good I guess I should of checked after adding molasses n booster

Like i said… living soil

1 Like

Yes I do think that also but I’m only in 1 grow maybe I’ll change my mind after 5 lol

1 Like

I don’t get the living soil yet I just give water molasses etc I’m thinking voodoo juice for the roots this time

1 Like

Same im new… 4 grows in but i know ph matters unless that soil has microbes keeping it in line…

Thats why bay has no issue

1 Like

Living soil just has microbes … they are added different ways… some with teas… some have worms in there etc etc … either way having microbes running the ph makes it effortless

Alot of Cannabis information comes from prohibition. Grow fast plants that are big and get money. INSIDE. How many of yous grandmas grew food? How many phd or took ec readings? Just saying. Grow good or even great weed. There is no perfect weed. But hydro is 5.5 and soil is 6.2 and coco is something else thats perfect.

Ever have sex? What position is best? Whats the perfect rhythm? How
long? Imagine checking ph before doing the do. Scientifically prudent might even improve the experience, but is it necessary?

Grow on

3 Likes

Dude me asking if you ph’d your soil feed has nothing to do whether your pen worked or didn’t.

2 Likes

Why do you feed mollases?

1 Like

Because he heard/read that somewhere.

3 Likes

If you grow plants in soil, these books are highly recommended. I started growing organic/living soil indoors, we have a big garden outside for veggies and a few weed plants. Now I grow in coco inside now just because it’s cleaner.

2 Likes

Molasses feeds the soil life which in turn feeds the plant. Newbies shouldn’t start with bottles and meters. Folks tend to believe in bottles and meters instead of relationship. Get a SIP good soil and worms. Top dress b4 flip. Now that the plant is growing listen to learn instead of doing cuz u know. All it needs is water sun soil n love. The latter is often exhausted from doing too much.

Please forgive my rant. There is no wrong way to OVERGROW DA WORLD!

:v:t6:

5 Likes