1st grow ever

Lol i get it… but thats outdoor. … living soil… my point is and has been… that meters arent that great and unreliable… we’re getting lost in the trees… lol

Its about ph and for people who have to… like hydro or soil less…

My suggestion was to get drops … stay away from meters… and if u have got to have a meter… get drops as insurance

1 Like

For sure lol!!

1 Like

It was more reference to this statement

1 Like

I agree :100: and apologize for preaching in your thread. My bad.

1 Like

It’s not his thread bud

1 Like

If you plan to clone–don’tgo12/12until you do! JMO

3 Likes

Beans on the way Sir. Please lemme know when they arrive.

Peace

1 Like

Are you in soil if so what kind or are you in Pro mix because that is a big difference in PH by a good almost full point almost like Pro makes you want to be around six in my experience soil right around 6.7

1 Like

Please do not waste your money on advanced nutrients overpriced microbinoculars I want to virtually smack you for that one LOL

The best most comprehensive soil inoculate is great white it has a bigger list than anything I know.

30 bucks for 4 oz of it.

I also use photosynthesis plus smells like a sewer but has some rather unique strains of microbes in it

Voodoo juice tarantula and scorpion juice are the same exact thing great white just separated into three different bottles

1 Like

Ok so the great white is the one to use for roots etc awesome thank u I’ll go out that in my cart n out with voodoo juice

To be honest I don’t remember the bag brand I bought but is was organic for fruits in vegetables an I did same thing this next run except I went out to the chicken coop an got some shit but I went down deep to get the oldest chicken shit I was sprouting all kinds of seeds that were from the chicken scratch I throw em lol

1 Like

I put lil over half of the organic soil than chicken shit mixed it up an top 2-3 inches Coco cour

1 Like

Thank u Bay I appreciate it ALOT I’ll definitely hit u up when I get em an how far are u in Cali

Thats Soil

1 Like

Lol. Im in the Bay Area foo

2 Likes

Yes definitely don’t do that my buddy said 24/7 leave light on but I went 18-6

I don’t know where that’s at my bad lol

I was just gonna look it up see how far of a drive if u were still wanting to give me that set up

1 Like

Good Ole natural organic soil that’s what I like to use lol

1 Like

Ok I put the great white in my cart will order the 16th