1st grow ever

Is that san fran Oakland right in that area

1 Like

Get a SIP they’re great indoors too maybe even better. Its really easy. Be on sale at HD or Lowes soon. Watering for dummies or Good Weed Simple. You have chickens maan listen. Any rabbits?

All money aint good money. Same with info.

Learn the plant not the ph ec ppm. Hard to learn the plant when getting the ph perfect. I mean it was perfect with a 1.7 ec through flower. Mids.

Like your gonna do more for the plant than the plant+soil. Please trust my experience that measuring shit everytime we water gets old. Did you measure the salt in your eggs this morning? Learn the plant.

Unapologetically Organic

4 Likes

Come to the Bay and you’ll leave with a tent and lights guaranteed for the cost of your gas. Plus you’ll be in the Bay Area! Yes Sir. And in 3-4 weeks we can trade buds.

Let me know

2 Likes

I wouldn’t waste my time ph’ing in that, it’ll have you chasing your tail.

1 Like

Yes I got 4 rabbits actually

1 Like

Phing in what the soil ???

Easy to process, tasty, and their shit makes killer soil amendment best of luck and happy grows​:100::beers:

2 Likes

What one u talking about bud lol

I’m sending you 4 1 oz packs of it with the meter. On the meter, well i went to cal it before packing it up, it wouldn’t take a 2 point cal. Just single point, telling me probe is beyond is useful life.

BUT Imma send it anyway as i keep My word, and you can get a fresh probe for 70. But at that point im assuming you’ll just Rather buy one of the other brands rec in This thread.

But some point down the road, if your feeling froggy, you may get a New probe for SnG’s to Have a backup and to check accuracy against other one

With that being said, it still read both cal solutions accurate. The calibration point 7 solution Dead on, the 4.0 Read with a 0.2 drift. So it’s still soil accurate

Ill gather up some other goodies that i have in excess that are fresh and useful to throw in the package.

This is me paying (playing) it forward as I was recently blessed by a member here, keep the karma going i say

2 Likes

I been thinking a lot about your sip rec, im building sip bucket’s for Next run, as im watering nearly every damn 18 hours in these 5gals

Going to do a double potted 5 in a 5, 4’ net cup wick protrusion, with a 7 gal controller bucket with float

Thanks for opening my eye’s to them

Oddly i have 2 earth box juniors and a city planter i grow strawberry in outside.

2 Likes

Rabbits. I grow many at my place

1 Like

I’ve had two of the bluelab pH pens, first one only lasted about 3 months despite me calibrating it and using storage solutions and generally babying it. I think they’re pretty fragile things and can be luck of the draw how long they last.

That light measuring app is called “photone” it’s free and worth having a play about with.

2 Likes

Rabbit raisins are special. Put em in your soil. Little balls of poop covered plant material. Immediately available to the plant. Fuck it. Come to the Bay and I’ll throw in a SIP.

@Couchlocked put a youngster in that CP under an led(with proper heating of course):wink:. Preferably a cut your familiar with. I promise you’ll be impressed. Coots and a preflip topdress. Just easy. They can get to drinking an entire res a day in a tent.

Peace

3 Likes

Cp? Whatcha talking bout Willis?

1 Like

Holy shit why thank u an yes as I will one day pay it forward to another OG that’s what’s this thread is about helping others an THANK U @Couchlocked very generous my friend

City Picker. Generic SIP

1 Like

I remember that face when he said it.

Sad.

1 Like

Awesome thank u for that Igor I will be downloading that

1 Like

I was talking to the wife about so I’m hoping it’ll be a go

Ok so I just need a probe ok I’ll look it up on e it gets here man an I will invest in the probe not just gonna let it sit not use it again THANK U @Couchlocked