1st grow ever

I wouldnt waste time ph’ing your water and feed if you are growing in living soil like that. Rabbit shit is great to add to your soil.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’m using that though I got organic fruit n vegetables soil from Walmart mixed in some chicken shit lol is that living soil I don’t know that’s why I asking thank u

The chicken shit will add microbes, the rabbit shit will as well. The soil from your yard had microbes. That’s my personal opinion, but I wouldn’t ph dirt and probably wouldn’t use salt based fertilizer in it either. There’s more than 1 way to grow, that’s just what I’d do.

4 Likes

Ok cool thank u friend I appreciate it ALOT seriously thank u

So I’m debating on popping seeds right now when I’m looking to buy a house should I just wait till for house or say FUCK it an run em here n take a chance that I gonna have to pack up n move which probably wouldn’t be good for the ladies LET ME KNOW WHAT U WOULD DO

An I won’t be on here as much today they fucked my Internet n phone lines up

If you pop seeds look forward to at least a 4 month journey. Maybe closer to 6. Dunno how long the home buying process will be.

Organics is just easier. Its growing like Grandma. Rabbit raisins and chicken caca on hand. You could feed your cannabis fruit and veggie scraps from the kitchen. LABS is easy to make as are KNF ferments but not necessary. Kinda scratch that gotta do something itch that comes from bottle feeding, phing and checking PPMs.

Gotta figure out how you wanna grow. Do you want plants that are dependent on bottles/you or self sufficient beings that only need water.

Yes please

1 Like

If you can source clean cuts you can finish in 3 months. It also guarantees females that someone chose to keep. Eliminates most of the risks of growing from seed. Farmer Joe 420 on IG is a good source. $100 + shipping iirc. :+1:t6:

Peace

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like most of the amber is on leaves. Havd u sampled a bud yet?

2 Likes

Right an yes I did but I dried it to fast last time an I should probably take a good size nugget an dry it for few days

1 Like

They definitely not taking the water like they use too that’s for sure

4 Likes

Thats what Im talkin bout.
Listening to em. Good shit brother. They drink less towards the end. Some even stop watering once swelling ends.

You had the opportunity to keep watering the same but u noticed they’re drinking less meaning your watering less. Overgrower learning you are.

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

:heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::black_heart:

Edit: Good Shit

4 Likes

Thank u bay ya I noticed it big time it’s all as if they stopped lol but the sipped lol an THANK U for the compliment boss

2 Likes

It’s nice when you start to observe different things in the plants. Clues your plants are giving you. Good job. Any changes at any point.
Got a question I hope doesn’t throw you. Do you plan on washing your buds?
Keep up the good work. Do you have your next seeds to start picked out? How about what do you plan to change, if anything? Pot size or type. Nutes. Etc. Don’t mean to be pushy. I try and learn from my grows as well as others.
PEACE. CP

1 Like

Gonna use 5 gallon buckets again an no seeds popped yet I got 2 clones of Red Delicious but 1 not looking so good so probably just 1 we’re looking at houses to buy so I think I’m done for a min except I do got a lemon affy flowering lol yes I’m gonna try some nutes that @Couchlocked is sending me an I will be adding rabbit shit to my soil an possibly Epson salt if i understand that stuff i got some reading to do also lol thanks for asking buddy hope you’re having a great day

Did u send me a DVD Indiana Jones an the lost crystal bud lol if so I received my package an oh boy is it a goodie bag lol THANK U @Bayarealivingsoil I greatly appreciate friend hope ur having a great day my friend

1 Like

Also @Ivy I received my peppers squash castor seeds I’m really excited for these THANK U @Ivy so so much hope ur having a great day also my friend

No don’t plan on washing lol

1 Like