1st grow ever

Just my opinion.
If you know you have bugs, have had bugs, and or sprayed anything to kill said bugs… Do yourself a favor. Wash your buds. Unless you want to smoke bugs, bug shit, dust, hair, pesticide residue, etc. Wont hurt your buds to wash them, if you do so gently. You will be amazed at the amount of crud that will be floating.
But, you do you, man. I’m just saying what I do.

4 Likes

Enjoy the movie? All OG. Hope you find something you like.

Im outside. Gonna dip my plants in h202/h20. If that screen doors been open n u have chickens rabbits fruits and veggies quick dunk aint a bad idea.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t pop if moving is possible in the next 3 or 4 months. If you have a hunt ahead of you you might as well pop some.

2 Likes

If just looking for smoke get clones. Or pop fems😉

2 Likes

Ya just looked at house today my picked this one it’s not bad it was out 1st walk through than Sat there’s a open house that I picked out we going to look at so ya probably be buying n moving within next month couple months I’m guessing I should just wait than lol thanks for advice

1 Like

I haven’t sprayed nothing on the 2 I did spray jacks on that Lemon Affy once that was 2 weeks ago but I sprayed it outside but u guys have grows under u I don’t so if u say I should wash them than I should wash them THANK U OG brothers so what do u do to wash them

1 Like

Was a busy morning I didn’t get to take pics sorry about that but I’ll take some later today an post them ANYWHO hope all u OG brothers n sisters are having a wonderful day it’s another beautiful sunny day here in Washington

1 Like

I dunk em in h202 h20

2 Likes

I recommend 369 damn she fine!!

Sorry, couldnt help myself

What’s that 369

Ok gonna have to look that up thank u Bay

Hydrogen peroxide in water baby. Very simple. Bucket or big trash can.

3 Likes

You have a great point… The way I heard it is put a piece of glass next to your plant let it sit there for 3 months and when you’re ready to harvest… Scrape that glass and pack a Bowl lol !!! I do not bud wash however I do filter air in and out but I still see a valid point on washing all products consumed… I just don’t know if I’m ready for change lol… Great Comment @BigMike55

3 Likes

Alright I’m beat sorry I didn’t get pics tonight but I’ll do that in the morning ANYWHO goodnight OG FAM see everyone in the morning

1 Like

I could take bud from any of you. Wash some. Leave some. I could pack cones of each. No way you could tell which. Nope. I’ve had outdoor I was sure smoked cleaner washed. I wash everything. Have for 8-10 years now.

2 Likes

Wow. Thats confusing

1 Like

This is a good primer if you care to invest a little time. Good points and tips. I just watched while drinking coffe and smoking a bowl.
https://www.youtube.com/live/CY_ZH7OYoX8?si=AB216JgVon9-7KYG

1 Like

I read that in Yoda’s voice. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank u Mike I’ll watch this here in min

Water only. Water till runoff. Im high. Is runoff the right word?

2 Likes