1st grow ever

Yes sir that’s all they’ve gotten for last 2 weeks now

Day 60 in flower since 12/12

3 Likes

Looks cloudy with a chance of good buds.

:+1:t6:

2 Likes

Lol I like that movie I watch once a week at least lol thank u friend I greatly appreciate the kind words hope ur have a great day n wonderful weekend

Also it’s WET RAINY n COLD here in Washington State lol not a very pretty day

1 Like

@Cummings420 What’s up Buddy !!! I’m seeding you a few fem or female freebies I had. Start those right away. Switch them to 12/12 asap after the are 6” tall. They will harvest start to finish in about 12 weeks. House hunting/buying takes a long time and patience you will need the smoke to keep you sane lol. There is another pack of regs. I suggest you wait till you’re settled in or at least stable before you pop the regs. Cheers brother have a good one everyone gotta get back to the grind!!!

4 Likes

OMG ur the best @BTYGMO ok I will definitely do that lol THANK U SO SO MUCH OG BROTHER

2 Likes

I’ll be back in few hrs an I’ll take pics when I get home I’m going to go watch my sophomore nephew (Zaine) for starting on VARSITY DEFENSE football tonight he may look a lil smaller out there but he put the BOOM down when he hits someone

3 6 9 damn she fine, hopin she can sock it to me one mo time, GET LOW GET LOW GET LOW

My bad lol

1 Like

What a good game they won nephew got an interception he plays the position FALCON an he’s a beast tackling every play it seems lol anywho I’m tired I’ll go check the ladies in the morning anywho GOODNIGHT OG FAM see u in the A.M.

If you see Zaine fighting a bear…

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

They look at least 50% milky trichomes now. What are you aiming for?

1 Like

Amber trichomes is what I want just lil more amber color in there what u think harvest on Monday or wait longer like another week

1 Like

That’s entirely up to you man. You could take it now and not be disappointed or wait another week and also not be disappointed

4 Likes

I’m thinking I’ll wait another week thank u Atlas appreciate it friend

1 Like

Also my lil girl LA is doing awesome she stink like :lemon::yellow_heart::lemon::yellow_heart::lemon: she barely has flower on her im excited for this LADY lol I’ll take pics of her n post

Ok I’ll be off for few hrs headed to an open house

I gave em water today but they didn’t want it lol half gallon if that a piece

1 Like