1st grow ever

Looking good.

I see mostly milky with a lil clear and a lil amber. Not sure if that’s a true representation of your flowers. If it is on both plants chop 1 now 1 a week later.

Peace

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking one is way yellower than the other an barely any yellowing leaves also thank u for that suggestion friend really appreciate it

4 Likes

Damn this little Lady smells like a LEMON :lemon: a strong lemon smell WOW

1 Like

Uhm is this a seed in the middle there ???

1 Like

That red pistil…I can’t tell but u can. Squeeze with tweezers or fingers and you’ll know if its a seed.

All good

1 Like

If it is a seed do I just pluck it out or cut that bud off or is the whole plant ruined thank u Bay for ur answer on the 1st question I had

None of the above. Recognizing boy parts is part of the fun. Ive never seen a nanner on a plant. Male flowers yes but no nanners.

Possibly a late nanner from 1 of the other 2 or maybe a neighbor in a 5 mile radius has boys. Screen doors open.

You can see if the bract in question has red pistils? Do they look kinda cooked? The red pistils.

Your plant isnt seeded. Look at all those undisturbed pistils. When pollinated they turn red and kinda shrivel in width. Spraying or touching can turn em red too, but it looks different and its only red at the tip iirc. Anyway one seed can’t ruin Sinsemilla. One male flower can. The LA is the only 1 that can b ruined at this point. Find out what your looking for, search herms male flowers and nanners. Be vigilant. You got this.

Peace

1 Like

Ive seen this before… sometimes a male looking pollen sac willnappear butnit doesnt produce pollen… its just this weird thing that happens for 1 reason or another…

Its definitely NOT a nanner… they actually look like a miniature green banana :banana: :flushed:

So no worries @Cummings420 its not anything but plant matter

2 Likes

Theres a pretty swollen bract in the above pic…

Edit: More LA flower pics please.

2 Likes

My one plant did have nanners I plucked them but still looks like something happened huh but I wasn’t worried cause Mike said takes 6 weeks to develop a seed

1 Like

Yes sir when I get home in half hr I’ll post more of the LA

It is swollen and opening…

1 Like

Well there you have it.

1 Like

What’s that mean I can’t take pics my phone dead flash won’t come on I’ll take pics in the morning

Thank u for taking the time on ur Birthday to check this out for me really appreciate it friend anywho have a goodnight brother

1 Like

Thank u Bay for answering my questions I will pinch it in the a.m. along with more pictures ANYWHO have a goodnight brother

2 Likes

No problem… have a good 1 …

1 Like

Oh ya I was at the dispensary like an hr ago an I actually came across so FRANKENSTEIN damn that’s some :fire: I really like this lol probably not JP strain but it’s pretty potent at 26 percent THC an 30 percent cannabinoids ANYWHO goodnight OG FAM see u in the morning

Pics of Frankenstein flower and pkg when u get a chance please and thank you.

2 Likes