1st grow ever

1 Like

Nope. That is not Frankenstein. Or not @JohnnyPotseed gear.
Lol couchlock.

How bout that bract? Inquiring minds…

1 Like

JP said it’s probably his GEAR I posted same pics to his page he said yep it’s probably his he gave a lot of that strain out everywhere an people on West coast wanted it cause it was legal over this way so who knows lol

I’m gonna go squeeze it with tweezers right now actually hoping it’s nothing but looks like seed to this NEWBIE GROWER lol

That bract is hard so do I pluck it out I knew it was a seed DAMN IT

Just let it mature. Its a seed.

Useta play records. Record covers were the standard for deseeding weed, Bob Marley and Stevie Wonder still got high af.

The plant wants to reproduce. You plucked nanners off her early. So far she was successful. You still have Sinsemilla. Win win.

3 Likes

Heres a few pics of the LEMON AFFY it’s only on one flower

1 Like

So did my UNKnown plant pollinate that seed on the LEMON AFFY an thank u Bay I guess I’ll leave it even though I don’t want seed seeds lol

1 Like

If that plant turns out really good, that seed will be just as valuable as the bud.

5 Likes

I guess I won’t know unless I finish her out huh

The occasional seed is a bonus. :sunglasses:

Wait…

You picked nanners off which plant?

1 Like

So is that what made the seed is from my UNKnown plant lol gonna be a LEMON UNK lol

Yes I did off of only 1 plant the greener one in my photos few lower branches kicked nanners out

Oh, the one thats finishing?

1 Like

Yes correct an I just found out my neighbor had a male plant going I don’t know why but she chopped it down couple weeks ago

1 Like

Go check out my post in the circus thread for details

2 Likes

To be honest it don’t taste like anything there’s nothing there typical dispensary weed but I do get baked off it lol

1 Like

3 Likes