1st grow ever

Lookin good for your first grow

2 Likes

This is the JP Frankenstein from last season. Not couchlocky at all. Ive seen the list of plants used to create her but can’t remember if Og was in there or not.:person_shrugging:t6:

Thank u friend I really appreciate it I’m hoping it’s good it’s almost harvest time

Looks good real good

All I know is I showed JP an he said more than likely it’s his strain he made

Alright OG FAM it’s time to shut it down hope everyone has a goodnight an see all u fine OG people in the A.M.

Agreed :100: :100:

1 Like

Morning everyone.

Morning brother hope ur having a great Monday

Dayum. Who’d you get that cut from?

Those plant pics aint from a 1st grow. Am i being pranked? Where’s the cameras?

Iirc it was like 1600w uncooled HID in a 2.5x3.5 when you got here. Isn’t it like Miracle-Gro soil and peters liquids?

Those plants are beautiful.

1 Like

Those look really nice. Im not seeing a lot of amber on the bud trikes tho. The leaf trikes are browning up.
Its kinda subjective as to when you want to harvest.
The trichome heads on the buds tell the story. Clear means they are way early. White Trichomes if you like to be high, as in cerebral. the more amber they are, the more stoned it will feel. This is over generalizing, but a good rule of thumb. Of course, there are some strains that do not get a big amount of amber, no matter how long you let them cook.
You will soon find out your personal preference and go from there.
Your plants look really good tho.
Why not snip off a bud to dry and try. You might like early harvest weed. You will know in a few days.And if you dont like it like that wait another week. No set rules bruh. You gotta do you.

3 Likes

If I told u I never shut off my lights would u be mad an yes that’s the same grow my friend they are so close THANK U for the very kind words Bay

No miracle grow I used organic soil for fruits n vegetables ¾full 5 gallon bucket an i put dirt from my pond at the bottom ¼ an I used Schultz bloom booster 10-54-10 watered with that every other week an straight water with tablespoon of molasses I didn’t mix in any chicken shit either I wasn’t thinking than lol

I only wish I knew what it was lol it’s called UNK for UNKnown lol really wished my clones survived also so I could keep this strain that’s why I’m thinking of maybe trying to save 1 plant after I harvest her

Got a question should I cut trim off all the brown leafs that are on my ladies FLOWERS BUDS etc

THANK U for the clarification friend I appreciate it