1st grow ever

Yes. They aint coming back. Haha. Sometimes i end up with pretty bare plants, at the end. Except for buds.
In fact, my Chunky Junky plant is like that. But im days away from taking her downn. Im thinking Saturday. Maybe. Hehe.

1 Like

Yes, that can lead to bud rot.

2 Likes

Looks really good!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

So no like revegge or whatever u call it after harvesting it it’s done

THANK U friend I really appreciate it

Ok thank u I’ll be trimming that up now

Reveg is possible. Leave a flower on a lower and switch the light cycle

2 Likes

Thank u for that Bay an I’m absolutely gonna try an save this strain lol or should I let be gone ???

Uh I’m outta like so soon as I have em I’ll give em out

That plant is more past its prime than me.:laughing:

1 Like

Just sent you a message :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

What u mean u think I should :axe: now

2 Likes

Three words for ya.
CLIP A BUD!

2 Likes

I did brother I did last night it’s behind the T.V. an I was thinking of doing a revegge on the plants after harvest but I got no room so ya I will be letting it go LIVE N LEARN lol hope ur having a great day friend

I was gonna try it but I don’t got room when I harvest it’s gonna stay out in shed an I’m gonna move the LA inside the house spare room with the 600HPS or the 1,000HPS which one u thinking I should use more than likely the 600 for 1 plant

So whoever sent these THANK U there was no name an there not from the auction I won so ya lol THANK U FRIEND

2 Likes

Those are @hashpants pants

1 Like

Here maybe the generous giver

1 Like

Thank u I was actually just about to text an ask him I found the message of us lol but THANK U @JustANobody I appreciate it friend

@Hashpants THANK U FRIEND I got that package u sent me those pants puck pod thing is awesome lol thank u I can resend that back out to u if u want it back no biggie and again THANK U HASH PANTS i really appreciate it brother anywho hope ur having a great day friend

3 Likes