1st grow! Strawberries n cream x snaggle tooth

I think they are like this from all the bs they been thru.
First I didn’t have any humidity.
Then I overwatered them n almost killed them.
More than once My humidifier has ran dry And my plants suffered. My guess is all these occurrences have hurt my plants.

Here’s a new question, if I PH a bottle of water, will it stay properly ph’d until it’s all used up? Or should water that’s gonna be used that day be ph’d there and then and used.
Thanks!

Ph can definitely move a little but that’s not a huge concern if you storing in plastic but avoid anything metal and its fine. With that being said I still wouldn’t store it for long periods but a week won’t cause any issues

1 Like

The sooner the better actually, when do you suggest I could???

Reason being is it’s starting to get “hot” around here, kwim. I intend to transfer into some 1 gal pots when that time comes. Got some roots organics original soil and a living Supersoil amendment to add. Tell you this much, this living soil Amendment smells preposterous!!! But I bet it’ll make for some terpy plants! Or so I hope! Of course cure is the whole other half :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

If they are that old and still in small containers then that’s prob why they are so small. The poor things are most likely root bound. If it were me I would plant them in 2 or 3 gal containers then give them another week of veg before flowering

1 Like

Where is a good site to get my hands on some litfa I been hearing a lot about it I think I’ll give it a try

2 Likes

You can get all the LITFA you want here.

Hint: it’s a joke, it stands for Leave It The Fuck Alone.

2 Likes

Wait so is it not even a real product because I hear people talking about it all over the site and I’ve seen pictures of the bottle and stuff so is it an actual product or when people are talking about it they just mean leave it the f*** alone

5 Likes

It’s a joke. I made the bottle in photoshop.

3 Likes

Its an educational joke, when you realize what it means and its not real you have a good laugh and it will stick in your memory, to be applied when necessary :wink:

3 Likes

That is pretty funny I feel like a jackass now though LOL

3 Likes

No need to feel silly, if you don’t know you, don’t know, a lot of others have thought it’s a real product as well, I had to check to see what everyone was talking about :thinking::smirk: because everyone talks about it, as if it’s a real product :joy:

1 Like

It took me a few threads of seeing it before someone spelled it out for another person. If they could bottle that and sell it, i would by stock in that company quick. It absolutely works, especially outdoors.

When I was new here I felt like some of my questions were silly. This big OG family always answered my questions, gave me advice and welcomed me in despite being new to growing. You will learn a ton here, just be open to criticism and new ideas. Lots of these guys know their shit! Have some fun and do not be scared to ask questions or screwing up your grow. All of us have horror stories.

2 Likes

Seriously, I get a PM about once a month about where to buy the product. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

A very indirect shot at Me on my first indoor

I welcome all animosity no matter how disguised it may be, for we reap what we sow.

Your message had no premise in this thread and your intent was noticed :-1:
Either way good day to all!
Gotta love the smart asses! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They look like they are about where they should be to me…I mean they kight be a tad behind like maybe one set of leaves behind but that’s nothing to worry too much about. They look happy and healthy man. I’m at like 10 days from seed and I just have my third set and then 7days from seed on the other one because my other one didnt make it so I had to start another one so it’s a bit behind…anyways it is at 7bdaysband has its 2and set working on the third coming in. So anyways that’s why i say you’re on track

1 Like

Ohhhh this was from may 7th :joy: nevermind I read the rest of the comments

1 Like

Yeah I agree man. If you had a eye on your ph and all that stuff from the beginning they would be doing better. They should definitely be further along if they were planted on 4/20…I mean you should be flowering by now

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was thinking today when I woke up, I should be harvesting next couple weeks or so. :confounded::persevere::confounded::persevere:
Learn from the mistakes and move on right?? Well tonight I’m gonna put them in 2 gal pots with good soil. Looking forward to see the new growth once they are in their new homes!!!:+1::+1::+1::fire:
What strains are you growing??

1 Like

Well originally this go around I was doing one peyote forum and one bubba kush bit my bubba was dead in the rockwool before it could sprout so I started a second peyote forum…hoping for 2 phenos but peyote purple is forum cookies (forum cut gsc) x peyote purple

1 Like

But yeah you’re right man just learn and move on. Atleast now you can monitor your ph and if you dont have a ppm meter grab one of those up too

1 Like