2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

Sounds like a wonderful cross. 2 of my top 5 favorites! Looking stocky!

Chicken box is clever my man. I like it!

I plan on running this for awhile it’s that good

it works out because I only take a couple clones at a time

OK my grandson is back home & here is an update this tent is hitting on all 8 & everything is matched up good right down to my clones for next round , long story made short there will be no major changes here with a little tweaking this setup has the potential to reach beast status

9 Likes

Gee HH, your family should visit more often, and you can relax.

This looks great.

definitely didn’t hurt lol this has turned into a really good strain for me it has good growth characteristics & a very good quality finished product

1 Like

just gave them water today, tomorrow is gonna be full strength nutes & additives

9 Likes

today I fed this plant gets floranova bloom & calmag & the week prior to the flip I’ve been adding greenleaf bud explosion to (hopefully) increase the amount of bud sites the last grow was journaled on riu so as this unfolds I’ll go back into the archive to see for myself before I go out on a limb to say if this has any merit or not the 3-4 weeks after the flip I like to feed heavy to develop good growth during the stretch this is my second grow of this strain & im already plotting out my 3rd round armed with what I’ve learned I thing with a little work this strain is capable of reaching beast status & generating top shelf product as well

6 Likes

right on schedule the bud nubbins are starting to materialize

8 Likes

ok so you have this neat heaters…were and how much…please…

2 Likes

They’re called handy heaters I got them from jet.com for $17.99

3 Likes

thanks for info…there mine now:laughing:

1 Like

my tents are 3x3 & ive set them & monitored them in the beginning now I set the timer every night to run 6 hrs. & they shutoff right when the lights come on they also have some other small economic heaters there as well these are 350-400w. they have some 250w heaters now that they didn’t have when I bought mine let me know how things work out for you

1 Like

today I started supercropping her as she is filling the tent with new growth also had to raise the light she is making me happier by the day

5 Likes

I have the same heater. Works great. Thermostat is nice and works like a champ. :cowboy_hat_face: in my 4X4.

1 Like

I have them in both tents I use them usually during lights out to keep my temps stable no mold this winter the combo of the tents , lights & heaters have really improved my grows this is my first winter running these combinations

2 Likes

Fortunately we are almost done with freezing temps. We are about 2000 ft in elevation above the rest of the state so we stay colder longer. My hps keep temps good and the lil’ heater keeps it comfy during lights off. Do you think the glow of the heater could disturb the dark cycle? Thanks @horribleherk56!

looking nice in there! are you going to do any defoliation in flower or let er go ?

I haven’t had any problems running the heat & flowering I keep the heater in a bottom corner of the tent today is 15 days since the flip & she is programming I’m in the sierra gold country @ 1,000ft. some trees & flowers are blossoming

4 Likes