2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

That is truly gorgeous country there. A beautiful place to live indeed. Your garden is a delight to watch. Good Growin’ bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

thank you for your kind words it’s a pleasure to share the experience here is the next round &a one extra(blackjack) the candyland clone is still under the dome & was taken at a later date the blackjack was cloned Jan.8

6 Likes

Necessity, the mother of invention.

99%

3 Likes

I have a dome , heatmat & a t-5 clone light but these days I only do single plant grows so the small dome works

2 Likes

she is steadily bulking up I’m gonna back off the nutes some as the stretch is gonna start winding down & im getting slight tip burn

6 Likes

Damm Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken OG (SRC OG) …need that :grin:

2 Likes

I gave her water only today & im gonna back off the nutes a little things are going good & im not gonna make any major changes

4 Likes

it’s looking like an early spring is gonna be a reality in my neck of the woods & im gearing up for it

11 Likes

Looks like a plan.

99%

now for the next round these clones will be vegging under the t-5s while this finishes

5 Likes

I wish I would have seen this before I wasted my $$ on my dome. :dollar:

I have a dome , heat mat & all that stuff but I haven’t set up a clone area since moving here & now only taking a couple of clones at a time don’t need a larger dome

1 Like

I went and paid the $$ for a 30 hole germinator and lite. All I needed for my 4/5 plants is a cooked chicken roster go container. :slight_smile:
$10 and I get a cooked chicken .:chicken:

2 Likes

when I first started cloning I didn’t have a lot of money & I just cloned in one of these foil pans & Shultz cloning powder with one of those clamp on drop lights with a cfl I bought domes , heatmat & a single t-5 but things have gone full circle & im back to the old way

4 Likes

I did a little thinning on the canopy this morning the canopy on this strain is hard to control but the bud sites are stacking up nice I took a pic using a cfl to get a better understanding of the plants actuall color it’s the darker pic

12 Likes

Holy full screen Batman!

5 Likes

I need you to run over and show me how to do this :airplane:

3 Likes

the clones or the whole thing a-z either way what I’m doing here could be duplicated very easy & I would be glad to explain what I’ve done , you gotta remember I’m an old fart & don’t understand a lot of technology & science but any way I can be of help feel free to ask I’ll do my best to answer

2 Likes

Your experience and knowledge are invaluable.

Thanks for sharing.

99%

3 Likes

Fellow old fart here learning from all of you guys. Lots of terms go over my head and I look them up, just to forget.

3 Likes