2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

this afternoon I peeked at her & discovered she is back in her groove this cut of candyland ( my observation ) seems to lean towards the structure of the platinum cookies instead of the gdp as she has a grapevine structure but tries to turn purple if the temps dip below 65.f I had enough new growth to tie a couple of limbs down I’m hoping I have enough growth to flip by feb.15th

4 Likes

Wait a second, this is a cross between a Platinum GSC and a Grand Daddy Purple?

Really? I just crossed a male Platinum GSC with this GDP female?

I’m pretty sure I see beans forming too. :eye:

6 Likes

I believe it’s gdp male & a platinum cookies female here is the link to where both my blackjack & candyland came from www.kingklonebrand.com I have a dispensary nearby that has a lot of their strains

1 Like

You had a limited number of beans?

I might want to try and acquire some crossed the other direction. I think this is why they are favoring the Platinum GSC structure a bit more. The beans don’t fall too far from the Mother Plant.

I’ll be watching with increased interest now.

99%

3 Likes

what you say is true I once had a nice female super lemon haze & had non femmed sannies jackberry I pollinated her with the offspring was just like the mom I also crossed a male from that with a gage green lemon stomper finally I quit I’m in the California gold country my town only has 2,000 people & 2 dispensarys that handle either darkheart nursery clones or kingklonebrand since retiring & moving here I’ve been going through clones until I get my keepers the clone scene comes with the marketing hype just like the seeds seems like every one is after that almighty dollar lol…

2 Likes

Sounds like a nice quiet retirement.

Stay out of the heat brother.

1 Like

I’ve grown GDP from clone & this has very little resembles to GDP even has more tendency to show color I’ll try to capture some of the coloring with my I-pad if I can

1 Like

Do you mean the plants you are growing or the beast in my tent?

1 Like

Cool you both have the same, sans backward. This is a conversation I’m following as well as the show.

@horribleherk56 if you run clones only, live above the bay, are looking for varieties, I could possibly help line up some different strains. PM me?

2 Likes

I’m referring to the one I’m growing I’m hoping to get grape flavor & cookies potency out of this the purp is kinda neat to look at but don’t do nothing for the high my leaves start out almost lime green & a little purp just creeped in the leaves later on

2 Likes

For me the aesthetic matters. It makes me want to treat the plant better.

I believe the plants train us, as well as we are able to be trained.

99%

I hear that. I have been working on a few Plat GSC phenos and my head is bobbing.

2 Likes

thanks man I only do single plants but you never know I’m in calaveras co.

2 Likes

My blackjack clones have taken in the next few days I’ll pull the dome & set up a place under the t-5s tomorrow is 1-week since the flip

7 Likes

the candyland has kinda been on the back burner but in about a month should be where the blackjack is today I’ll be cloning her soon & that way if she is “all that” I’m covered I’ve got high hopes for this strain in hopes she is a keeper that would complete my strain collection (2) & then I can focus on building a veg area

6 Likes

the candyland now has its own thread & I’ll keep the blackjack here

2 Likes

2 Tents, 2 lights, 2 plants and 2 threads

Ok

Can’t help in that department. Well north of sac, for sure. Some really nice wilderness in your area.

1 Like

today’s pics

6 Likes

Looking good HH!

Ready to surf on the sea of green?

next sat will be 2 weeks since I flipped her

2 Likes