2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

this is good news you aren’t much different than the rest of us

1 Like

I’m hoping she settles down on the stretch Saturday will be 3 weeks since I flipped

I see nothing but lush growth.

Looks like the buds are going to fill the voids.

Might need a safety net.

99%

:spider_web:

1 Like

My first grow of this strain was journaled on riu & im gonna have to go back to see how that grow was progressing compared th this one I’m hoping the candyland grow goes as well as this one

1 Like

I’m glad I got you over here, things here are much more chill. Welcome home brother!

1 Like

Thanks jelly I’m enjoying the ride & keeping up with things spring is about on us out here & im happy lol…

1 Like

not much change everything still going good warmer spring type weather soon I’m gonna put my vents back to summertime configuration

8 Likes

Enjoy it. We’l be hunkered down for a while longer.

Last fear of frost here is June 1.

14 posts were split to a new topic: Outdoor veggie and herb garden plans

Free gold. Right on. Do you amend with anything for aeration and drainage?

yeah I’ll be mixing it with commercial potting soil , today is 3 weeks since the flip & im really happy with the way things are going in spite of a few hiccups this is making me happier by the day

6 Likes

My nutrient schedule is rock solid @ 7m/l calmag,7m/l floranova bloom & 1 gr. greenleaf bud explosion for 1gal. of my tap water for the coco based tupur this has worked best although I’m using megacrop in my other grow I actually prefer this

6 Likes

this grow is doing a lot better than the megacrop grow tbh I think for this application floranova might be better than megacrop

4 Likes

a highlight from last grow & a glimpse into the next round I really like this strain

3 Likes

How do you get so many sets of leaves without the stretch between nodes?

I have a suspicion it is genetics & led lighting combined

this was a single clone I bought at a dispensary somehow I missed the question or I would of given you an immediate response, my apologies

1 Like

Having read your thread, I figured it out.

No worries.

1 Like

today is 25 days since the flip

9 Likes

Those look awesome. :green_heart:

2 Likes