2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

thanks for the kind words that is a single plant under the Scrog she is steadily making me happy

5 Likes

killing it. nice canopy

1 Like

she smells like overripe blackberries tonight or blackberry cobbler I’m hoping they keep bulking up

d

4 Likes

Oh i’m sure they will. They’re just getting started!

Fantastic as usual my friend!

1 Like

the chicken dome cloner worked again I’m gonna keep using it because it don’t take up much room today is 15 days since I took this clone , works good enough for me

Uploading…

6 Likes

this morning I fed things continue to go well

7 Likes

this grow seems to be leaning towards the blackberry kush side of this cross but it’s early (28 days since the flip) for her to reek like this I’m loving it

9 Likes

steady plumping up this is such a good strain

9 Likes

Filling up the tent nicely. Good show.

1 Like

thanks for the kind words she is progressing nice

5 Likes

She is uptaking a gallon a day & my tips are showing a bit of burn as I’ve got a surplus of nutrients im gonna use up some of my soul synthetic bloom nutes that have a lower NPK across the board

7 Likes

not much change today

7 Likes

I’ve had this strain for awhile & I bought it just because it was the healthiest clone on the shelf now about 9 months later kingklonebrand puts up info on the strain (blackjack) I knew it was potent they’re claiming about 33% thc

9 Likes

she is starting to sparkle a little bit

7 Likes

hey @horribleherk56 i just picked up one of these handy heaters, but i’m wondering if these would interrupt the dark period? i’m thinking the thermostat display might not be an issue because it’s green but the illuminated orange on/off switch, and maybe also the red-hot coils or whatever?

does anyone have any experience with these?

1 Like

How you doing herk. Stumbling across a few “the other place” names here on OG. Hope you’re keeping well bro and nice to see you’re keeping up the good work.

I got some black jack myself for smoke about 3 or 4 weeks back and Jesus man that’s something else. Actually tasted like the old black jack sweets. But with a slight hint of grapefruit lol. Nice creative smoke shame there wasn’t too much of it around.

Cola

3 Likes

I keep mine near the floor but I’ve had no issues of that sort & I only use them during lights out the blackjack showed buds 14 days after the flip & I was running the heater every night I used a larger electric heater in my old room as well

2 Likes

I have experience with an orange light on an extension lead and one on a tube heater my entire first run. Made absolutely no difference at all in my opinion. Stick a lux meter next to them barely registers I wouldn’t panic too much. (There’s light outside day and night. Starlight and moonlight don’t affect the grow cycle in any negative way) so you should be all good legalC

Cola

4 Likes

thanks for dropping by I have no plans of slowing down here I’m getting a lot of enjoyment out of the general atmosphere & respect all of you have shown me here just happy to share the experience blackjack is my regular strain for this tent , gonna be around for awhile

2 Likes

thanks guys maybe i’ve been over killing it by putting duct tape over all the displays/power indicators on my dehuey, heaters, fans etc

3 Likes