2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

what is royal gold? coco? i was just wondering why it looks so droopy

for all practical purposes it is coco just comes ready to run right out of the bag I seriously think I was a bit slow in getting my heat dialed in & those long skinny sativa leaves are voicing their displeasure last time this strain got droopy I had to monitor the new growth the existing growth stayed about the same tomorrow I’ll get a closeup of the new stuff I’m thinking a couple of weeks if all goes well I fed tonight tomorrow I’ll remove any runoff the weather has warmed a bit this is jackherer-x-blackberry kush I got the mom from www.kingklonebrand.com the candyland came from them as well

2 Likes

she is bouncing back when this is in tune is a very aggressive growing strain

4 Likes

Steady as she goes. Looking better already. :ok_hand:

1 Like

now for the candyland

3 Likes

Nice response from these.

Looking fine!

megacrop is going for the omri certification in 2018

3 Likes

The megacrop is performing good for me I’ll probably keep using it I didn’t know about the omri cert though

yes i think technically it’s organic just not certified yet, when i asked about it he mentioned they were going for certification next year

spent the afternoon at a nearby lake feeding my little friends oatmeal cookies & came home & made a fire both tents seem to be programmed in so I figured I would take a minute to realize Christmas Eve is upon us & wish you all a merry Christmas I haven’t been around here long but I’m starting to enjoy it so… a very merry Christmas to all…!

7 Likes

I hope that don’t cause them to raise prices as it’s a pretty good bargain now I’m also wanting to try the stuff ttystikk uses liquid nutes especially no more than I use get old before I can use them up my single plant grows are keeping me going good I’ve actually got a surplus & one of my tents is gonna be ready to flip soon the blackjack is really on the mend

2 Likes

my pics don’t seem to want to post

1 Like
2 Likes

Ok let’s see if I can get tonight’s pics up starting with the blackjack

1 Like

Now for the candyland as she is waking up

2 Likes

thanks man I’m starting to feel comfortable here with everyone I’m gonna have to root around & get to know the community a little better

3 Likes

It doesn’t take long. :grin:

2 Likes

I have moved the blackjack back to the cob tent as she is making a strong recovery here is a couple of bud shots from last grow

4 Likes

the candyland is back in her original spot as well

4 Likes

i am smoking on some candyland recently … very nice daytime high and not too intense, excellent smoke!

1 Like