2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

that’s good to hear I’m doing some work on my Scrogs so that they interchangeable in both tents started training the blackjack today & candyland will be soon to follow hit both plants with only water today & removed the runoff blackjack will be ready to flip as the screen fills

5 Likes

I’m allowing the medium to dry today after the watering yesterday depending on how much the tupur dries I might resume feeding tomorrow

2 Likes

due to the low heat output of the California light works led I’ve put the 400 w. hps back in for now & things are warming up I’ll swap back when it warms up lol…

3 Likes

They like the warmth.

Good luck in this weather.

1 Like

i have one of those too :grin:

1 Like

even with the heaters & reconfigured lights on temps the cold still hampers my growth

HAPPY NEW YEARS I’ve came up with a solution to my heat problems & that was to pull out my smaller led & put the 400 hps back in without cooling & the excess heat is ducted over to the other tent so now I only run heaters during lights out

6 Likes

Hey, we do whatever we gotta do to keep our plants happy. 400w will produce just as nice as your cali light works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your plants are looking more emerald and vibrant so you are on the right track.

Edit: All that green stuff growing on the side of the container has me worried. Someone mentioned over watering. Have you looked into that?

3 Likes

I got that last grow as well it so far hasn’t caused problems after the canopy thickens & no light gets to the underside of the canopy it recedes I upped the nutes (megacrop) to 740ppm. on the candyland which is about ready for me to fit a screen & the blackjack is recovering nicely I really like that strain the candyland remains to be tested

3 Likes

Just trying to exploit some free heat here lol… hope you’re enjoying your New Year’s Day jelly I took your advice & upped the nutrients to 740 ppm

1 Like

The color on the leaves in the second photo is really nice. Nice lil home you made for them!

this is my first winter in the tents & finally I’m getting things sorted out after a bumpy start to this grow last grow finished nice but at the beginning of this one ol’ man winter started in & gave me a hiccup but things are on track the Scrog plant is blackjack & the younger non Scrog plant is candyland which I’m sure is gonna go purple on me

5 Likes

They look like they are responding well.

The bump to the food probably helped too my friend.

I wish you and your family the happiest year of all this year, may it be a great one!

1 Like

Things look like they are getting better @horribleherk56!

I love that BlackJack, looks like a great plant to grow

everyone loves this version (jackherer x blackberry kush) from www.kingklonebrand.com I’m hoping the candyland from the same place is as good

Tonight I made a Scrog & put it over the candyland everything continues to improve

3 Likes

There’s a ton of bud sites. Looking good! Nice call on the hemp line. I used the green plant wire ties after using yarn once. Yarn leaves lots of little fibers all over the buds and I don’t think they’re good to smoke. Lol. Hemp though! :scorpion::metal:t2:

2 Likes

my other Scrogs have been metal but I’ve always used this hemp twine as it’s $1.00 for 3 rolls & it don’t seem to hurt the plants what fibers that come off tend to be large & separate from the buds pretty easy even on my wire Scrogs bending & tie things down is all part of the game

1 Like

CANDYLAND she has kind of been a slow vegger but a lot of that might of been due to low temperatures this is my first round of this strain but not the first time using this breeder www.kingklonebrand.com their blackjack I’m running in the other tent is a big hit

2 Likes