2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

The medium is coco, not soil.

2 Likes

the medium is coco based royal gold tupur & blended to flood up to 6 times a day with hydro nutes I don’t re-use the smart-pots as they are only $3.00 each

this is my second grow of this strain this is a single plant grow she has a high percentage of sativa in the cross & has always had some droop to her

Uploading…

2 Likes

the candyland is in the same medium & has algae as well just grows different

1 Like

She looks like a beautiful sativa, so many sites!!! Can’t wait to see her fill out

2 Likes

thanks gumby buds we will see soon as I update pretty much daily I plan on flipping soon the breeder (www.kingklonebrand.com) says something like 80% sativa it’s jackherer-x-blackberry kush & leans towards jack & grows like a haze

1 Like

I’ve started adding greenleaf bud explosion booster in preparation of flipping the blackjack

3 Likes

cloned blackjack yesterday & the candyland continues to gain momentum plan on vegging another month or so

2 Likes

Don’t forget for flower you want your daytime temperatures around 75 f. The mid eighties allows too much moisture in the air and leads to problems when nighttime temperatures drop. 65 night 75 day is a good goal to have. A little variance won’t hurt but it is good to have goals. Ha! Ha!

4 Likes

also thermometers will read too high if the light is shining directly on them - you want the thermometer in the shade if possible.

2 Likes

First of all comes drying out plants, it is not healthy at all to have pots like this, now you see me as an nitpicker idiot, but I just want to help you growin dank my brother.

1 Like

for flower I’ll unhook the ducting from the hps tent it should drop temps 10.f during lights on

1 Like

I took your advice & im drying out my medium , today’s pics

2 Likes

meant to reply to this post your advice is not falling on deaf ears I’m drying everything out in both tents

I can see the leaves coming up don’t they? Wait a bit and they are stretching to the light, then you have the maximum happieness reached my brother, good work!

1 Like

thanks they’re getting there

2 Likes

Monday I flip the larger plant & hopefully the smaller plant a month after that

4 Likes

I’ve been including greenleaf bud explosion bud enhancer @ 1/2 strength in preparation for the flip I have an abundance of gh nutes that I’m using up & as I deplete them I’m gonna be replacing them with the greenleaf stuff (megacrop & bud explosion) as it’s dry & has a long shelf life

Uploading…

1 Like

as for the candyland she is just kinda hanging out on the back burner & im figuring to flip her about a month behind the blackjack depending on how fast she fills the screen but she will come more into focus as the blackjack gets in her groove

5 Likes

moved the flip day on the blackjack forward a couple of days

2 Likes