2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

Also removed the 400 hps & restored the California light works to its rightful place I’ll be monitoring temps in case it wasn’t a good move but our weather patterns have trended towards rain storms instead of frost I think I can pull this off

1 Like

3 Likes

cool, I always wanted to try one of those lights. I like the color.

2 Likes

this is my second grow using this little light (200 actual w.) & a 2x2 tent would probably suit it better than the 3x3 but last round it gave me 4 zips on a single plant grow I’m sure there is better results to be had but I was pretty happy with the first round results I bought it because it was a $349.00 open box & so far it has pleased me

3 Likes

I feel my cob is a good match for the 3x3 tent as my screen fills I’m getting happier by the day

5 Likes

And we are right along with you growbro.

Nice little sea of green forming.

99%

2 Likes

now for the candyland she is having some temp issues as I’ve switched this tent back to led & as I get this sorted out we’re gonna have some ups & downs & I plan on passing on what I’m learning in an upcoming thread where I can share some mistakes I’ve made & possibly help someone else avoid making same mistakes lol… anyway here she is & im working bringing up my lights on temps I’m not far off the mark but she could be happier

3 Likes

Yes the droop is real again, hows the coco now? When did you take this photo? After watering? Do you bring in Phosphorus aswell? or just N/K ? Can you make a photo of your watering system? So I will see whats wrong. Maybe you have a rotting rootball because of overwatering, take a deep breath at the coco and tell me if it smells rotting. We will make this plant happy again my friend.

1 Like

this isn’t the same plant this is the candyland grow I’ve recently switched from hps to led & had heat issues which I think in turn keeps the medium wet just like you said so she is drying out & warming up at the same time here is pics

of the original droopy plant

3 Likes

the coco is still drying out & as it dries I’m seeing some improvements in things both grows are hand fed/watered the candyland is getting megacrop @ 740 ppm & ph. 5.9

2 Likes

the blackjack is doing pretty good & I estimate about 10 more days until the first bud nubbins appear

6 Likes

things in both grows are starting to program

3 Likes

how do you like the megacrop?

i won some in a contest awhile back and havent had a chance to use it yet…any noticable difference from other nute usage?

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind me answering, but the biggest differences I have noticed,

You only have to mix a single ingredient.
It’s very ph stable. Rez on mix day is 5.5 and by the time it’s empty it’s around 6.0

Oh, and it smells like poop before it’s mixed lol

1 Like

I have a bunch of gh nutes that I’m using in the blackjack tent & so far the megacrop is working at least as good but a lot easier use &I as it’s a single ingredient the chances of screwing something up any issues I’ve had in this grow aren’t nutrient related here is tonight’s pics of the megacrop grow when the gh nutes are used up I’ll be going solo with the megacrop & cal mag

2 Likes

I fed today after a 3- day dryout the bud sites are gonna stack up good as soon as I get my first buds I’ll have to thin enough to ensure they get good light

3 Likes

the candyland doesn’t seem to have as good of growth characteristics as the blackjack but we’re making progress

2 Likes

Lookin good an it will catch up you had some probs with the candyland didnt you

yes I’ve had problems with my tupur holding moisture during the winter but things are picking up this is my first winter with the tents

Itll be ok lol just a slackin a lil youll have full net in no time