2020 Cannabis with Meesh

Uhh, wtf, is there something more I should know?! :worried:

I got your txt about the Nasturtium Aphid-Bait :sweat_smile: :bug:

Had 4 :cookie:'s today & woke up around 10pm. :thinking: :zzz:

The dog was not pleased with her invisible dinner. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: & now I’m hungry again

6 Likes

Dude! Set down the cookies and walk away! :joy:

Everything is fine. You only missed dinner.

5 Likes

Well, my soil test results have been in my junk mail for a week now! Luckily I checked as they have my address wrong AGAIN! Or I would have had results on paper by now. I’m gonna try and figure out how to post this…

They are excel and word docs… I don’t know how to JPEG them. Not computer savvy enough nor do I have the right adobe. @allotment if I recall you are a computer nerd. Can you help me?

6 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Well, this is a big step up from last year. Way less stuff to add this year. No idea why my ph which tested last year at 6.3 is now 7.5 but obviously because one of these elements out of whack is causing it.

7 Likes

Now… this is last years… Looks like I’m headed in the right direction

9 Likes

All this was added last year

Removed by original poster

8 Likes

After I talk to Lynn, thee knowledgeable and bad ass dude that works for the amendment place, he will explain what all of these amendments will do to my soil. I called pretty late today. He’ll surely get back to me next week.

4 Likes

looks like calcium magnesium and sulfur are the only things they’ve got you pushing this year. Definitely wont need any kelp.
What do you usually mulch your garden beds with?

2 Likes

Looks like you figured it out quickly. :+1:

1 Like

I would only bring the manganese levels up, based on that test report. Everything else is sky-high, & that’s why the pH is raised. :wink: (IMO)

Weird.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I use regular bark mulch for my regular flower beds and straw for the living bed and veggie patch. Speaking of which, I need to order a big box from build a soil

3 Likes

I thought the cal/mag would be sorted by this year as I also did drenches all year along with the amendments. Me thinks alot of the rocks and such that they gave me last year take a really long time to break down. It does seem like it’s heading in the right direction though. I’m pretty sure it will take years for perfection. Funny thing is, I haven’t seen any weird deficiencies on any of my plants and everything grew really nicely even with the high p & k levels. I’ll understand more once I talk to the amendment guy.

6 Likes

I’m curious to know what GeoCal is. Tried to google. Got nuttin

Trellis prototype is going down today, I’ll post pics later for some feedback.

Dad went through and looked up all of my strains and has chosen Cackleberry as the strain he wants me to grow for him this year. So, there’s one for sure.

5 Likes

Ooooo a big dirty outdoor cackleberry.

1 Like

Have you grown one before?

I did, but it was male, one hell of a male lol. It needed fertilizer by day 5 out of soil and loved my 100 wat equivalent screw in led being an inch above it. Going to be starting another one soon in hopes of a female

1 Like

Wow! Okay, heavy feeder! Good to know! How big do you think they get, left to their own devices?

1 Like