2020 Siberia outdoor (54 lat.)

Just found photos from the previous 2019 season, willing to share with you :slight_smile: . Quality is not so good, but still. Might be not the best result at all, and i hope this year they will be bigger and stronger since i planted them early this year. But still a good start. I planted ~30 plants as i remember. ~10-15 survived to the finish.

This one is some of white widow auto strain. Dunno why it went purple, maybe early cold weather got it so. It got cut about the half in the middle of vegetation by quadrocyclists that made a road through the one of my plant sites. Even it lost 50% size, still finished and produced good results. I liked smoking it, buds are small, but very tight.

This one couldnt start flowering, this photo took on 9th septmember, and it just slowly beginning flowering. Interesting that even its so late, it got the time to finish everything till the last harvest wave (middle of october)

This is middle of the flowering

As i remember these ones is ready

These bastards almost eat out the whole of one plant. They hide inside trunk, and drilling holes inside trunks and buds, eatin and pullin out all of the juice from your buds. When you dry corrupted buds, they just crumble into dust. Interesting that i have seen them only on autos strains. Hate them all. dy dy dy :smiley:

16 Likes

Its rainy weather out here right now, and will be so till next wednsday. Very gray and cloudy. Temp about 22 at day and 15 at night (celsium). Also expecting lowering up to 8 degrees celsium during nights next week. Will see how this affect. Meanwhile, got about 40 new seedlings, and waiting for about 20 more. I’ve counted around 90 (including those i have already settled) for now. Thinking about adding some seed from my old stash. There are few fastbuds autos and few unknown hybrids from like 2016. Not sure about them at all, but still gotta rid of them somehow, i think thats the right chance. Also, going to plant my motherplant finally too. Should be very interesting tree

6 Likes

Guess purple strains ara not a good idea for a guerrilla grow :sweat_smile:, beautiful plant but attiring attention Jessica|nullxnull .

Deers love weed, hope it won’t be a problem … :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Trippy thread with cool pics :sunglasses:

ganj’on…

3 Likes

Hey guys. Just found out that some of my clones just gave roots. Its about the half died, especially those that I have been cut half leafs off. But, there are few strong ones which even started vegetation. :slight_smile: Looks like increased in the size. I think i will move them into soil as is (with substrate). Afraid of harming roots.

Going to cut new ones tomorrow, replacing those who passed away. Not sure if i still have enough time for that, but still. I will stop making any cuttings in June.

13 Likes

You got muskrats over there?
If so it’s either a muskrat or mink that lived there.

2 Likes

@OleReynard
Probably. There are a lot of beavers tho. Its rather beaver than muskrat i guess. :slight_smile:

Cutted new clones. Just was thinking about how many cuttings does my mother plant produces :thinking: . I think its gives somewhere 10-12 new branches every week and only about 5 of them really strong enough. I thought it would be like 20+ in the week when I was starting since i’m using ~15L of soil (17L container). Maybe I should try to add some nutrients.

10 Likes

Wassuuuup fellas.

Ok I got the last wave settled. About 60 crops. That was real hard, im literally exhausted. First because of tall weeds growing around, its about waist-high and its really hard to walk out there. Its like a jungle. The second, we got a lot of rains now. Went back all muddy, wet, cold. An this hill, when you return back to road, you have to stop like 3 times before you eventually climb back to road. Really hard. On the other hand, it protects me from the quadrocyclists and enduro-riders. My places chosen so, that from the one side I have a huge hill, and on the other there is the river.

The most funniest part is that because of humidity my shovel got broken (wooden stick increased in size). It was left in the bushes, just for not bringin’ it back and forth every time. :man_facepalming: When I tried to make a dig, it just bent over. So I had to go back and return on the next day.

I could go again only in the evening on the next day, I was outta time and had to hurry up. I was finishing in dusk, and when was returning it was almost the night. So I didnt have much time for lookin for a good place and all that, so I decided to make a bed somwhere near my old places and placed all the crops in one place.

Also, it seems some pests is hanging around my crops on the old spots. :frowning:
Going to counter that on my next visit. Last year I was using dog’s hair and vermiculite mixed with the pepper (released from the pepper spray). I have not seen such bitten plants, so going to retry.

Beside that, everything looks good. I dont really care about the lost ones, more place would be for others. If it wont survive, thats the destiny :smiley:

Also just wanted to show you how many bushes and green do we have in our forests now.

16 Likes

Hey everyone, its been a long time. And I’ll tell you why.

I was able to get to my plants in the middle of june and literally regretted it. Thats have beaten off my desire for visiting my babies for at least 3 weeks. It was hot, place full of various insects, (some of them really harmful), tall grass feeling like in the jungle. Thres so much insects now, that moving there without proper equipment (insect-defensive suit) is just like moving into hell and really dangerous. Also got bite by the spider (mite), but hopefully it wasnt infectious (i made a test). Those spiders are really dangerous here, because often they transport such infections like Tick-borne encephalitis or lyme disease.

The weeds in the forest has grown too tall, making it really hard to move. Last time I was wearing just jeans and t-shirt and thats was my mistake. I dont wanna do so anymore, so i went to the hunting/fishing shop and bought me such equipment:

Now I can do something somehow… Doesnt fully protect still, but much much better. The other side of that, that everything made from the rubber and that means a lot of sweat. I’m literally squeezing it out when take it off.

13 Likes

So yeah… Whats the progress overall.

I have settled the rest of the seedlings in the middle of the june. Havent checked them yet, they are placed in other place.

Motherplant placed also separately. Going to check it soon. Also because all of my clones died, and I need new one to save the genetic. Going to hold it in my veg room till the next season and have another try.

Only 1 clone of my mother plant successfully survivde, and I also settled it at one of my places, but it develops too bad. I think need to have more vegetation for them before moving out to outdoor. Will take some pictures later.

My main guerrilla place are consist of 4 places, connected together by the bushes / small paths.

First one, where I have tried early planting (earl may).
Two small places not really far away each from another (middle of the may)
And one huge El Dorado with the ~60 planted seedlings there (~1 june)

So, on the first one, because of early freezes, I got only 4 left out of 10.
On the second and third, survival rate is better, but some of them got eaten by some animals.
And the most beautiful spot is El Dorado, have really great survival rate there (1 one crop died in one of the hot days cause of dehydration).

So these photos of El Dorado place at middle of the june.

11 Likes

So finally I decided that I really have to visit them, cuz almost 3 weeks has passed since the last visit and its time to do something. And I did that on the last weekend.

Now I try to visit them at the end of the day, because then its not too hot

So I came to the first 4 spots. Removed all of the grass/weeds around, watered them, and checked for the males. Removed about 10 males from all of the plants. So they just slowly starting flowering now. I think there should be at least 20 more males, need to check carefully.

First spot

Second

Third

Fourth (El Dorado)

Going to visit them again and start feeding. But only those who asks for it. Also, going to stretch plants to the freed place from removing males.

It should be a really really good result :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Lots of work here man :+1: :metal:

4 Likes

Hi Blaze, your babies are looking Good!!
Nice bud sites forming, good color. Looks like you got the males out just in time.
El Dorado looks great!

Your description of the bugs sounds like the Canadian bush, nobody in the south believes you when you tell them the bugs get bigger the further north you go… :lying_face:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Saw in the TV you had the highest temperatures ever there :sweat_smile:, thought you melted down. Perhaps a honey bee cultivator protecting dress would be more fresh. You have pure gold in El Dorado, hope animals and climate will respect them, good harvest ahead … :sunglasses:

Captura

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for being interested! Really appreciate that :open_hands:

@Gpaw haha thats true

@Ras-T :handshake:

@George it should be hilarious to face someone wearing such suit in the deep forest. like yo, where the bees? :laughing:

We got pretty good weather here now. A lot of sun with frequent rains, dont have to think about watering at all. Also good that rains leaves almost no clouds, so after rain its almost always very sunny and all that stuff.

So, today I decided to check the motherplant I have settled. Its growing good, tho I expected more. Took 3 clones from it. I hope they will root good. Its height about knee tall now. Theres some white dots on the leaves, but i don’t really take attention on that, cause i saw that many times before, i think thats not that vital. Very likely its just the ph imbalance.

11 Likes

Then I suppose you will have to carry a fishing rod, any river around? frech|nullxnull

6 Likes

:thinking: That’s actually even better-- you can just always be “looking for the bees” and people will leave you alone! :laughing: :wave: :police_car: :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Plants are looking great, nice work! You should get a big harvest this year.

1 Like

So sick man! Hope the lady half goes as well as the first half for you. The bug suit is legit. I’m lucky that i don’t have to use deep forest where I’m at but it still gets kinda gross with all the mosquitos… Id like to use a head net :joy:
Maybe try using some water polymer crystals. They absorb water and release it when its dry. Can get you through those random hot spots in the year with less watering trips. I hear wood chips can help as well but i haven’t used them myself. Things are looking good tho for you nice work :v:

3 Likes

Wassssup all y’all!!!
Its been a month since my last updates… So I have to drop some news. So much things to do this summer and sometimes I really forget to take care of my babies. I was able to visit my plants only 2 times during Jule, and have already regretted it. I was a little late with stretching and fertilizers, I guess the results could be twice better.

Overall progress is such: I’ve pulled out the rest of the males, almost every plant have began flowering, scattered fertilizers and stretched them too. Most of them somewhere in begging the flowering. I’ve counted them all. Its about 50-60 if I count them all. Its about 30 on the el’dorado site. The rest are spread all over the rest plant sites.

So, just because I was late with fertilizes (i wasnt adding them during the vegetation at all) and stretching, the center of el dorado turn a little bit yellow and shows signs of nitrogen / light flaw. I spotted it in the august, and urgently have began fixing all that. It took 4 days to visit and fix all my plant sites. Oh my god, it was hard. But glad I did it.

So, I will make few posts in chronological order, as I was visiting my babies. :slight_smile:

8 Likes