2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

Some of those threads are more than three posts long!

3 Likes

I know. :smile:

2 Likes

I started book marking them.

4 Likes

If I have to read ALL the posts, I’ll miss all @DougDawson 's giveaways!

4 Likes

I don’t disagree with that at all, you should always read what you are signing up for. Some threads do get buried though so that list would be helpful. As an example @Shadey was unaware the spring box contained 6 seed runs until I posted the links to all of them and he is the Canadian distributor. Just something I think might be a cool thing to have, not a necessity.

6 Likes

I think there used to be a list of the current seed runs in the co-op meta thread or somewhere. Probably did not get updated though.

Ah, here:

2 Likes

That is great, thanks. I was just thinking of something simple that was not open to comments. Just a pined list that get’s added to when a seed run starts like this.

10 Likes

This x 100!

Especially if we have a sheet that shows all the seed runs that are still open!

2 Likes

Yeah, I somehow missed signing up for a few just because I didn’t see them in time

3 Likes

The easiest way to keep track of multiple related topics is with a tag that’s only used for that topic. You can add them up to 30 days after you start a thread.

You could tag all the seed run threads with something like #coop2021. Then you can just do a search on that tag. As long as you only use it for the seed run threads, you should get a list of all the 2021 runs.
:guitar:

21 Likes

That’s a great idea. Can’t like the post as I have no likes right now but I do think that’s a really smart fix.

7 Likes

Have one of mine doug.

BTW those stickers just arrived today, thanks!

2 Likes

or tagging #openseedruns as a way to be able to do a search and get all the ones that still are?

possible?

2 Likes

Thanks bud. Glad they got there.

3 Likes

I’m a but confused :joy: does this include the UK?

Shall I send my payment to you?, @Sebring or @Gaz29 ?

Sorry for the inconvenience I just want to make sure to pay to the correct distributor or person :wink:.

Thanks to all, I do appreciate all the effort you guys put into this :green_heart:

4 Likes

If I recall correctly payment is through @Sebring store

3 Likes

I dont think that will work as the tag will stay after its closed. I think the one @Guitarzan suggested would be better. Still have to filter through closed ones but it would be limited to the ones tagged 2021

3 Likes

You’re Uk :uk: So that’s @Gaz29 for you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey, I’m new…I have no idea what is or isn’t possible, I’m just throwing ideas out there.

if there was a way to auto-add myself to every seed run, I’d use that option and sit quietly in the corner waiting with my VISA card in my hand…

5 Likes

Yeah but there’s a fine line there. I think people who are getting seeds should be an active member. Someone who comes on here every day and contributes…

16 Likes