2022 (deuces) deux

Brothers first and foremost, I breed for myself and my wife. The truth is, we don’t really like anything but Nympho.
We are well over 5 years of smoking exclusively on Nympho besides the few times that our friends bring over something that they want our opinion on.
And that situation always end up the same, they put that mess out and then smoke Nympho with us. It happens every time.
But sometimes my friends will ask me for a certain flavor or strain that they hear about. So I try to find a good version of it and grow it out for them.
They usually get upset when they get to see what that stuff is really like. Me too because often it’s not as described, or it doesn’t taste like it smells. Or worst of all, It doesn’t have much of a buzz. And if it doesn’t have a good buzz, it doesn’t last long. Shid I guess that’s why they call that type of bud hype weed.
Whatever it is, or isn’t, my Nympho will fix it.
So I’ll take my Nympho and crosses to that stuff so that me and my people can better enjoy it.
But still, most of them tell me that they will rather have the Nympho…. Except…. Those who only smoke reggie or home grown. Those reggie smokers will smoke that stuff all day long and say it’s the best that they have ever had…… of course it is…. But that’s because they only smoke Reggie.
So now we keep a little of the weaker stuff around for the crybabies and youngsters with low tolerance. But as soon as one of them get to popping about how good they be smoking, I will give them something that let’s them know what they are smoking is nothing.
But for real though, most people
around here are juggling 2 or more jobs, a spouse, kids, outside family, and a few friends. 18 hours days, 6 days a week is the norm for us, so we look for bud that can provides good stress relief, and at the same time, take that bull crap off our minds. It keeps us sane.
We also look for bud that will help us get some sleep since long days usually mean restless nights. We need something to counteract the cola and sugars, among other things, that keep us running strong all day long.
So that clearheaded bud just doesn’t do it for us. Most of us have been listening to a mofo hollering at us and telling us what to do all day long… we want that shid to go away so we don’t lose it on his ass. Shit we need our job. Feel me?
Since most of us grew up on dirt weed that tasted like horseshit, the bud that tastes like fruit, desserts or something more exotic, is amazing to us. So we prefer a bud with a lot of flavor and aroma. We find them even more pleasurable, when the fruity bud gets us high as fuck.
Grand daddy purple gets us blasted and tastes like kool-aid and candy…. We love it.
We stay away from bud that taste like cigarettes and old pipe tobacco. You can get a better high off a Cuban cigar than smoking some of the crap that going around.
But to each his/ her own when it comes to smoke preferences. I just wish more people felt the same way instead of trying to push their preferences on others.
My Deuces creation will reek of fruits and old school skunk. Hopefully I can get her to produce some rks phenos as a bonus.
For those of you who have never experienced fruity skunks, y’all are in for a real surprise because we know everything is better with skunk.
But that not all, the goal is to provide a cultivar that’s easy to growing and one that can yield without the extra effort. I have already shown you autos grown in promix that are producing more than photos being grown in hydro.
I want to keep it manageable indoors, but still expect 1 plant in a 5 gallon container to fill a 4x4 without much effort.
So we have great taste, ease of use and high yields. But that’s not all. Todays cannabis must not only have great bag appeal, it must also perform where counts the most. Potency. It takes considerable effort and expenses to make concentrates. So i intend to provide a bud that will smoke, and tastes better than any concentrates. The deuces will provide the power of a concentrate while producing a high that can last for several hours like smoking flower.
The work has begun, now comes the hard part of being patient. In the mean time, stay lit my friends. Deuces… 22222.

6 Likes

Love watching new plants sprout! Let the magic begin!!

2 Likes

Thank you brother. It’s going to be a little rough on them because it’s still very cold here. Cold air, heaters and low humidity don’t make for a happy young plant.

2 Likes

They may not look like much up top

Sometimes it’s what you don’t see that counts. The roots have already touched the bottom of the cups on most ladies.

Sometime I plant a few seeds near the sides of the clear cups so I can see how the roots are developing. So far so good.
My only worry is that only 2 of the 4 killer glue seeds popped. Kg is really nice smoke with hella bag appeal, so I wanted to produce it as an auto.
I’m going to look trough the rest of the bud and see if I can find a few more of the kg x ng6. Fingers crossed.

5 Likes

That’s a great idea! I usually don’t check my root mass until I assume there is enough to hold the ball together. Sure would be nice to check along the way!

Looks like the low humidity, heaters, and cold aren’t slowing them down too bad! I’ll take hearty root development every day of the week!

3 Likes

No roots no fruits. I prefer to start in the container that they will finish in. That way I can better keep up their growth rate.

3 Likes

Cannaventure Las Vegas Triangle Kush, lvtk
I did a lot of research before deciding to grow this lady out. She came with pros and cons, but in the end, decided to see for myself becauseof the beautiful plants coming from this lady.
Her size and fast growth is what made me take notice of her. He had a very muted berry/ pound cake aroma when rubbed. The berry like aroma became og like during late flowering.
I also got the dill pickle/ mint pheno that often discussed. That one became pure og with no frills or no lemon as it aged. The smoke was very mellow. It was good, just a little calmer than what I prefer. She would make some good ole school smoke. vvvv

Rancid Oranges (lvtk x ng6) roadkill skunk pheno.
I got this lady by testing seed viability. I have a habit of tossing seeds directly off the plant into a finishing plant pot to see they will pop.

I got one lonely lady from those seeds. I almost culled her because I needed a break from growing. But instead I decided to take to opportunity to see how the Nympho would effect a photo period plant. And I’m glad I decided to allow this lady to finish be case she produced the rare but highly sought after rks pheno.
This lady grew very quickly. It only took couple of weeks before she was as wide as the pot.
Day after day this lady got bigger. But there was something else, she was stinky. Not just your average stinky. I could smell her thought the house Ben though she wasn’t in flower. She was the only plant that I had growing at the time so it could it was definitely her. I kept saying what the “f” is that smell. She was putrid… I was thinking there was no way that smell was coming from such a young plant so I kept looking around the house for its source. vvvv

The smell was getting so bad, so I decided to replace my carbon filters. The new filter did not help at all so I decided to get a larger 8” filter but there was no stopping rancid oranges whose smell could now be detected outside of the house. ^^^^

I impatiently waited for this lady to begin producing trichs so I could smell what she had going on. I never expected what I got from that finger rub… The lemon zest aroma produces by those trichs burned my nose and choked me. My eyes even began to water. Every time I tried to get a whiff of those trich, I would immediately pull my nose way to keep from burning my sinuses. Omg is all I could say.
The smart guy in me decide what to pollinate her with so that I could have her offspring. What an awesome production I had created.
This lady finished out beautifully. No longer was she tall and skinny like the original lvtk. The Nympho has given her numerous side branching. Also her trich coverage be huge buds were simply awesome. The genetics is the Nympho crosses with the lvtk is something to behold.
To see how this lady really performed I place a cull of her in a 5gal pot. I’m no time this lady had filled a 4x 2 without any training. Omg. . The smoke, has a lemon pine, taste. The aroma was spot on roadkill skunk followed by citrus oranges. The reason I call it Rancid Oranges. The high… completes the experience by leaving me elevated and feeling good all over. I describe her as getting me there without pulling me over the edge. Neither does she produce any anxiety or psychosis making her what a daytime smoke should be in my opinion.

5 Likes

I could sure use a 30% return skunk plant in my room.
What body part are you requiring trade for a few seeds. Nice grow you’ve got going.

4 Likes

Sorry it took so long to respond. it’s my wife birthday today so we be out celebrating.
I catered to her today so I didn’t get online much.
Thanks for the interest brother.
I still have some of the original headlocc that the 30% plant came from.

However, the skunk producing plant is my Nympho auto flower.
I’m currently growing a cross of the 2 and so far I have been getting skunk regularly the crosses.

3 Likes

I’d be interested in the crosses you’ve made I don’t want to take your bought seeds I’d be happy with your f1s that is if you have extras . Can also do a trade if interested ? Thanks

Oh and wish her a happy birthday .

2 Likes

The Nympho. What is she?
That the first question I get from a lot of guys.
The Nympho is the combination many sleepless nights combined with a lot of hard work.
Her beginning also have a spiritual element that goes beyond the combining of those original strains. It would be very misleading for me to tell you that the Nympho was created solely by combining my favorite strains.
That description of her leaves out my needs as well as my desires.
“I needed a marijuana strain that would save my wife eyes from premature blindness due to glaucoma”.
“In desired to bring the world the most potent cannabis stains known to man.”
Through the process, I got much more than I hoped for. Which is a good thing?¿:upside_down_face:
You have do understand me, to truly understand what my Nympho is.
I often mention that I’m an “over achiever.” Which is my way of saying that I have obsessive compulsive disorder.
Part of my ocd, is that I’m a perfectionist in everything that i do. Which also means that nothing that I do is ever good enough for me so i keep striding to make is better. Which is why the reason why my Nympho is as good as she is.
Narcissism is also part of the perfectionist behavior pattern. I’m sure I come off as a braggart who is full of themself. Which is a turn off for most people.
It’s not my intention to be as passive aggressive as I am. But my narcissism makes me very passionate about anything that I do. So when is speak about my endeavors, I want other to feel about as I do.
^^^^ why don’t he shut the fuxk up^^^^ unfortunately, I’m that guy. One of my favorite subjects to talk about is my Nympho. I’m not bragging, I only want people to understand where I’m coming from when I say I have over 10 years invested in this plant.

I know some of the stuff I say about the Nympho is hard to grasp. The fact that she is a auto flower makes my claims sound even more preposterous.
The reason the Nympho doesn’t make sense to people is because she is a game changer. People continue to argue about legendary strains, some of which date back 60 years or more.
Strains such as Skunk#1, Northern lights #5, Neville’s haze, OG Kush, Sour Diesel, Grand daddy purple are standouts among millions of cannabis crosses. There are several post going on as we speak about these strains creations.
But these are just a few, Panama red, Acapulco gold, well as the extremely popular GSC has gained legendary status, but no one seem to know exactly how they where created.
The Nympho is different Im that sense because I know the source that lead to her creation. I say “source” because I can only go by the bean packs that I used.
I was told by a grower that I should pick up a book because I lacked the language that other growers are using. I’m thinking how presumptuous of him for thinking that I want to be like other breeders. But I kept the conversation civil as I didn’t let my narcissistic behavior get the best of me.
But I really wanted to tell this dude, my conversation is how I differentiate myself from you and what you are doing. I wanted to ask him where is his Gsc, or gdp, I mean I know he is A.J. or one of the Neville brothers <<< there goes my narcissism showing up again.
But I only reminded him that I’m the breeder of the Nympho. The rks skunk Nympho. I assumed he took offense by his showing me pics what’s a skunk plant is supposed to look like.
Remember the narcissism, so I’m silly af. Because I’m thinking, if that’s a skunk plant that he is “showing” me. Then “why in the hell is he still looking for skunk?”
Even as an “auto grower,” I know that,” if your gear isn’t doing what it do, then it might not be what it is.”
I mean, guy was very polite as he continued offend me. Instead of quoting him, I decided to reply in my usuals narcissistic manner by showing him a pic or few since he wasn’t able to understand my words.
Here is the look of the original Nympho.
Floors nova bloom vvvv

Which which quickly became this simply by selecting phenos. Megacrop vvvv

Generation after generations, the Nympho using jacks 321. This when I began to concentrate on bud quality and consistency. vvvv

I became so familiar with my Nympho, that it got east to notice the subtly differences as the plan progressed. Her angel wings are across the board and carry to most crosses.
The upon flowering the angle of the angel wings will get even more pronounced and drop onto the medium. I usually have to defoliate the bottom leaves as it become hard to water as this occurs.

Or how about the Medusa pheno that’s show additional yields by self topping and forming additional branching. Talk become very twisted from the second leaf set. Its something to watch this repeatable mutation grow out.
This is how I respond when a guy tells me that, “I may know more about breeding than people give me credit for.” In my usual narcissist manner of course. Add a little ocd, coupled with perfectionism, and who knows what I will say.
But for sure, a picture is worth a 1,000 words.

6 Nymphos. The 3 on the left in 3 gallons pots all the same age. The 3 on the right are 1,2 and 3 gallon pots, but different ages.
If I have to explain. The combination of my OCD, Perfectionism, and Narcissism is what my Nympho is.
That’s because, I want what I want, when I sang it, every time I want it. vvvv^^^^.

The Nympho does exactly that… every time… from seeds. It shows that I put a lot of work into making the Nympho what she is. Her smoke immediately lets you know that she is in a class all by herself.
The elite is separated from the mundane by not being the same thing that every one already has.
I guarantee you that the Nympho is nothing like anything that you have smoked before.
The main reason is because I didn’t take cues from 60 year old, non substantiated cannabis history.
My goal is to move cannabis in to the future. The Nympho is how I plan to do that.

8 Likes

Nice sugar factory you got there brother…
On an unrelated note, you have a beautiful handwriting too…

1 Like

^^^^^ oops someone is but hurt. ^^^^
Yeah that megacrop 1 part will do that to your plants.
And when I don’t like what’s on tv or the radio, I simply change the channel.
“One who speaks of language while making a derogatory comment.” Wtf!

It’s what’s under that sugar that counts brother, and if you don’t know that then perhaps you are a newb…. I put that sugar to good use brother. It more than make up for ruining the plant due to breeding.
vvvv

4 Likes

Man what the fuck are you talking about???
I don’t know what kind of drug you on, but i meant that as a compliment…
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out I’m a noob duh🙄
I genuinely liked your plants and wanted to compliment you…
If calling your work a sugar factory is offensive, please accept my sincere apology. I didn’t know it was offensive, i don’t speak the tongue and I’m new to the cannabis scene too…

Your plants are awesome and your work on breeding is on another level…
Once again I’m sorry that I offended you brother…

2 Likes

If you really felt that way you would have either deleted or edited your post… instead of playing the victim.
You are right, it was very newb like of you to make that type of statement, thinking that you offended.
I was waiting for you to post some pics of your work while you detail it’s progress.
…… anyway brother, you stay up.

Anyway here is my update on the little ones. I prefer to move them into their final homes as early as possible, to reduce the stress of getting acclimated to different growing conditions.
The ladies are set up in the one gallons. The germ rate wasn’t bad either. Only 1 of the buttermilk biscuits didn’t pop along with the 2 killer glue that I was concerned with.
I went ahead and started 2 more killer glue as replacements because I didn’t want to get too far behind. I’m pretty sure that the younger kg started in the one gallon will quickly catch up to those started in the solos.
Also, due to size of the lvtk I’m going to put them into 2 gallons. I’m trying to eliminate the struggle with lack of space that was exhibited near the end of then grow.

4 Likes

I managed to get to the lvtk. The circle pic confirms the Nympho genetics are hard at work. Hopefully we can get more roadkill phenos from this cross. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

The work never stops, so I’m making ready for a few crosses that I had planned for.
I’m excited to grow the “local skunk” from the area. I could be what you guys are looking for because I remember it being very sour on the nose and loud as all get out when it burns. It didn’t smell or taste like much, maybe being property grown and cured will changed that.
If it’s hiding any fruit or sweetness, I’ll let you guys know.
I’ll surely let you guys know If I smell any fruit on the plant.
I’m also going to give upstate’s oaxaca a try since I hear plenty of good about it.
The others are part of my rks project. I’m gonna call it gen z skunk because the youngsters prefer some flavor in their smoke.
The Cruella f2 which is a spicy, toffee, grape combination. She is closely relate to the lvtk, so maybe she will readily accept the rks pheno.
To further my redundancy, I’m combining the 2 crosses that I took from rks lvtk. They should produce a “devastating skunk” aroma. Devastating skunk auto sounds like a good name for the cross. Sorry but due to the way they are bred, they will produce a high auto count.
I also planned to breed the lvtk/Nympho to make f2. I’m working really hard to reproduce the rks that I captured in the line. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

The misses when smoking on Nympho.

1 Like

I grabbed this nice pickup of
LIT farms apple and bananas x temptation cross.
By nice I’m not talking about the hat or the doubled amount of beans. I’m referring to how the complimentary pack of ice cream cake bx , will make a nice paring with the abx. That is if you are a gelato fan.
For me, it’s about pairing my chocolate Thunder with the cross to increase the terps and flavor. Im talking about creating a terp beast.
The chocolate Thunder can create frost monsters.
Ct is also Cruella’s mom and it shows.
When paired with the bad decisions, the frost might get out of hand.
image image

3 Likes