2022 (deuces) deux

As the year 2021 come to an end, most of us celebrated by ending the new year with a plethora of fireworks. Beyond the artillery and the booze, I also like to celebrate by taking one to the dome…ahem! A direct shot to the frontal lobe as the Nympho explodes point blank range.
In one electrifying instant, 2021 is over as 2022 begins.
To celebrate 2022’s entrance, I decided to create a new cross design to take everyone’s minds off the hardships cause by the last few years. As the demands of the cannabis culture have reached critical level. I aim to produce a cultivar that will please any aficionado who deems himself a connoisseur or cannabis.
Near the end of 2021, I complete several photo crosses with my Nympho auto flower. From these crosses, I selected headlocc (ihg), runtz s1(cannaventure) buttermilk biscuits(ihg) and killer glue (lil chief) by way of a clone to incorporate into my design
I selected these cultivars based on the next gen criteria that they offered my new creations.
Each of the original cultivars excelled in their own manner.
For instance the headlocc unofficially yielded 30% in a squish.

By crossing these selected cultivars with the Nympho auto flower, she will further enhance them in many ways. Most notable will be potency and terp enhancement, a s well as bulking the bud structure. Not only bag appeal, but the Nympho’s extremely long legs will b allocated to the cross. And let’s not forget the Nympho unforgettable skunk terps that’s highly sought after in todays market. Not many cultivars can mask the cookies nose and turn it into a delicious smelling 60’s road kill skunk. Especially while retaining the excellent tastes of cookies, pies, and cakes.
As a breeding tool, the Nympho is able to consistently deliver the old school skunk terps to the new school cookie crosses. This ability alone make the Nympho a power breeding tool.

56 Likes

Great write up. Any plans on taking any of the auto/photo crosses past F1?

8 Likes

Very nice, and very frosty! Damn near white.

2 Likes

Nice looking plants! Great structure on them!

The long legs of your Nympho must be in the jeans! :wink:

I will be following as I love any and everything “Auto”.

:eyes:

:robot:

3 Likes

very nice choice for sure, going to be some nice strains for sure that im sure will do the things they need to do, im excited for you

1 Like

Thank you bro. I thought long and hard about this project.
I know most of the modern strains are a turn off for many old schoolers. However I think that most people forget that the majority of these strain were created by crossing land races.
So naturally these strains are able to produce landrace type phenos.
Satisfying commercial needs is alway the goal in the cannabis market.
The genetics are within. With the right nudging they can be reshaped into something that both old schooler and newbies can find enjoyable.

2 Likes

Enter the killer… glue that is. This lady is not only beautiful. But to coin a phrase, she is also a screamer. Her reek will anoints the sinuses as she screams her way into the lungs. Did I say this lady is loud? No she is friggin loud. She is also hardy and can take and an immense amount of stress.
The killer glue starts slowly. But once established she can quickly out grow her container and space. Considerable effort has to be taken to keep her size in check.

14 Likes

Very cool post. You’ve put a lot of thought into things.
I look forward to following along. Will you be growing some of these cultivars on here crossed with your Nympho? I’m curious to see what you end up coming up with as your starting stock is excellent.

Good luck brother!

4 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes brother. Yes I do plan to sharing the grow here.
The cross may seem like just another poly smash up. But as you can see I began by crossing the Nympho with the selected plants.
From that I chose the ones that excelled in multiple ways instead of just being good in only one category.
In my opinion this is a better way to stack genetics and watch how they express themselves once released.

4 Likes

Here is a lvtk x Nympho that I grew out. She had Huge frost cover buds. The lemon skunk terp was so loud that my multiple carbon filtez were able to keep up. The Nympho definitely brought out the skunk in this cross.
She also smelled of oranges and butter cream which was then followed by some grapes and berries could be undertones. Both parent were easily detected in the smoke by taste, smell and effects.
The crossing with the Nympho also speeded this plant up a lot. The original lvtk was the last photo in my group to be harvested. But she was also the biggest yielder in the group. The original plants became 1 gallon monsters and definitely needed a bigger pot by the end.

Here is an example of the lvtk/Nympho cross that was started 12/12 from seed. Around day 40 I lighty seeded her and gave extra food to support the seeds. The pic that marked D48 is Day 48 is from seed. I can only imagine this lady if she was given a little more space.

Here is another lvtk x Nympho who started as a runt that removed from where i vegged the rest of the ladies. From 24 oz cup to 5 gallon pot, this cull filled a 4x2 in no time. As you can see, no training was done to her.

Here is a group of photo/ Nympho crosses that I harvested pollen from. Possibly I will used that pollen to make my next crosses. But chances are good that I may see better versions to used this round.
The last round was started under 20/4 light and given 35 days to rule out the possibility of them already being auto flowers.
That grow gave me more time to get familiar with the plants. It also gave time for the original photos to cure so I could have a better understanding of how the smoked.
It also revamped my thinking on how I wanted to proceed with this project.
As you can see, my thought on breeding cannabis is totally different. I just don’t make a cross and wait for 1 decent plant to arise from the cross.
My technique is to put all my genetics ingredients in the pot. Then simmer it into something extremely nice. I prefer to make strains that can reproduce itself from seed… again and again.
What’s the point of having a great plant that isn’t able to reproduce itself?¿
Hopefully everyone is caught up. More to come soon.

7 Likes

Great work, interesting crosses. Keep it up, you’re inspiring me

3 Likes

Thank you.
I have learned that even though I may not always get the best possible pheno, they still hold the genetics of the mother plant.
Here is the blackberry kush that I used.
The original was skimpy…. But rock hard, super frosty.

Crossing to the Nympho didn’t seem to have much effect on the original bbk structure. In fact, it seemed to make it worse.

A face that only a mother could love. But her grape smell was taking over the tent. Yes that little thing was smelling so loudly that I had to rub her. Wtf, grape meaty funk, chocolate grape Tootsie pop, butter toffee omg. But look at her… what can possibly become of this plant.
Yes, that ugly thing made those beautiful ladies When i saw how she had a purple that faded near the end of the grow, I automatically knew that she was hiding something beautiful inside of her. And I wanted it.
This is one of the best tasting plants that you can put your lips. Besides she has a really nice high that gets you where you want to be, without going over board. Plus she has an effect on my eyes that similar to a foot message. I loved it. I call her Chocolate Thunder.

7 Likes

Here are some of the Nympho x photo crosses that I done. The auto gene really speed things up. In no time they became stinky 1gal monsters.

These ladies were stacking bud like nobody’s business. I was pleasantly surprised to see them get as big as the non auto version. I was even more surprised to see how much the Nympho had increased the terps. The smell…My carbon filters couldn’t handle this much stink. I tried everything.

I had to regroup and think this over again.

5 Likes

Just waiting on the weather. There is nothing like the gratification of growing one’s own gear.

!
The Medusa pheno of the Nympho. Crazy crazy.
She puts out so many tops and side branches. And it shows in yields.

I know many who say it can’t be duplicated. Ok whatever.

They say a lot things without actually trying it out for themselves.
Yeah I do things differently. I like to “blaze” my own path. Since I’m not a smoker, I don’t see any need to smoke excessive amount of anything. I like my bud potent because I don’t want to smoke all day. I prefer a hit or two that lasts all day long. That what I have in the Nympho.

She is definitely not the bud for someone who wants to smoke all day long. If it takes any more than this to get me right, I don’t fool with it.
You see how much it takes for me to get right. Hell even when me and my wife both smoke, it doesn’t take that much. Been smoking the same bud for over 5 years and still only smoke this amount to get medicated.
That says a lot for how good it is.
Im looking for something similar to breed to. Let me know if you got it or know anyone that has what I’m looking for. Shid is real here. Nympho!
Then I get to do this.

5 Likes

Cruella f2 grown by DDubs @afn. What a beautiful auto. This lady has Nympho written all over her.

It took a lot of breeding to get there but it’s well worth the awesome comments.

“Stinking up the neighborhood” Where do they do that at? Right here ar the home of the Nympho… thats where.
Making growers happy is what it’s all about.

4 Likes

Girls look awesome as usual ! I sent you a pm last week. Im glad to see your still working eith them.

1 Like

@HappyTrees23s
I appreciate your interest in my gear and thank you for the compliment brother.
Hopefully all is going well in your camp too.
I looked over our previous message and couldn’t find mention of what you have to trade.
I could have over looked it, but I’ll will look again just to make sure.
I’m here so just let me know.

1 Like

The Nympho is fem and has been fem since day 1.
I’m sure most of use have seen a man and woman be intimate. Now let’s compare that to watching 2 women doing the same thing. Now you understand what I don’t use male plants in my work.
I been really giving the deuces some thought.
I want to make the end product something really special. I wanna give it the larger exotic looking buds. I have seen more of those lately. That is gonna be a really nice look for an auto.
Then next i wanna do something for those that like that real fruity flavor. Grapes, berries, and a few other will taste more like an individual fruit instead of like a fruit smear.
The way the Nympho enhances the terps, there is no telling what we may find hidden in those genetics. Real lemon and oranges. That pine-sol and lemon pledge. Yeah it’s in there.
Then I’m gonna add that skunk on that roadkill level. The smell of this shid is gonna have mofos scared to grow it because the loud smell is gonna get them busted.
I’m saying this already
I’m gonna put some skunk spray on that so it can have that roadkill skunk with the smoothest Afghan taste.
Ok! You open that pack up and the smell hits you in the face and then fill up the room with that, “it’s some dope in here smell”.
Then when you see how beautiful those nugs covered with the do’s many trichs that are shining like diamonds. All of which are trying desperately to be the only one that you see.
You just stare at it until you finally remember to texts your peoples some pics of you fux’d up. to send to your people.
And you send them some pics of you fuxked up with a text saying …. “I’m high Af”.
It’s gonna be challenging because I have many different criteria that I want the high to conform to So it may not go as quickly as I want to meet my specifics. It’s all about the final product with me.
Im planning to make something who high will last to lunch time so you don’t have to keep running back to the car. Coworkers see that and will talk about you
I also need it potent enough, in case I do want to take a “few” more hits, that I don’t have to spend my entire break trying to get right. I might have it run to the break room to hit the vending machine up or bathroom break.
So yeah, you are going to look high as fux at work. But you are still gonna be able to do your job. Probably the best performance you ever had because you are In your own zone. This smoke is gonna make you feel like there isn’t any one else there but you.
Even the roar of the machinery is gone When the sound of the machine comes back, hopefully it’s lunch time and time to do it all over again.
You feel good and running the stuffing out of that machine. Boss ain’t even gonna fux with you because you are handling that business. This shid make you want to do something and isn’t going to let you just stand around. Anyway I probably put too much though into my projects. But I look at it like this, people who smoke it are going to put just as much thought into to it, so I may a well give them something to think about. The future.

2 Likes

I usually don’t let seed soak any longer than 12 hours but these went about 30. The fortunate part is that most of them were still floating. Noticed how they have while floating on the water? I’m sure that kept them from drowning.

Many people frown on genetics that come from smaller selection such as using a single male for pollination.
I frown on having to plant 50 or more beans to find a keeper.
In my opinion every bean should produce keeper plants.
Guys also like the open pollination method. I frown on playing “The Who’s your daddy game”. Let me tell you why. Take 2 brothers and their 3 kids. One brother goes to college and so does bud kids. They get well educated and buy nice homes and cars and got money in the bank.
While the other brother is lazy and don’t do anything but use drugs all day long. And of course so does his kids. He doesn’t work, so he is broke. So he relies on robbing and stealing. You guessed it, the probability of his kids doing the same thing is very high. Genetics right.
Well it’s the same with your plants.
Those better be some damn good male that you are throwing in there with your females.
But how would you know since we don’t smoke males. At least I don’t. AGP…. “all girl party!”
I like my beans to produce consistent plants. So I chose to use smaller number in my breeding program. I know every mom and every pollen donor. <<< remember that.
If the process can not be repeated, then why perform the process.
You don’t look and pics of bud or about read smoke reports and not want what you see or read about. Hell yeah you want exactly that, or as close to it as you can get. Well so do I.
So I don’t take 1:1000 chances to get a good pheno. So I don’t produce seeds with such a low success rate. It’s all in the breeding.

4 Likes

Things are moving along quickly considering how cold it is here.
No special treatment as you can see.

But there are still a few that needs to pop.
But notice how quickly they are moving given theses conditions. The sprouting begins.
I know it’s only been 24 hours since they started to surface. But it’s hard to be patient when looking at how fast these ladies are moving. Hopefully some light and a little heat will bring the others to life.

The line up is:
Lvtk x ng6. I’m doing these to see if the rks pheno I got was a fluke or is it across the board and in every seed.
1. Headlocc x ng6 will be the base of my dueces strain. She squished for 30% and the way she delivers her high is just right. Many friend like this one.
2. Buttermilk biscuits x ng6, also part of deuces was chosen for her beautiful buds and her powerful high. The way this lady kicks you right in the middle of the forehead, may be too intense for most people. Plus she has a tendency to make a person hurl after a couple of hits.
3. Killer glue x ng6, she will bring the level 4 terps to the deuces platform. Her name says it all about this lady because she is a real killer. This lady has a beautiful relaxing high that comes without the couch lock effect. This for t lead to bouts of creativity as her old school smoke and long lasting high kicks in. This cross
is very easy to love.
4. Runtz s1 x ng6. The final component of deuces. The runtz will added flavor to the cross. She Is not as fruity as her name suggests bud she still has an awesome Afghan like like flavor. One hit and you will instantly know why she is so popular.
Anyway, thank everyone who stops by.

3 Likes