2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Wow. That is something else. You guys knocked it out of the park for sure

2 Likes

Update: All winners of auctions addresses have been sent to seed providers. All winners paid in full
@OhNo555 Thank you for your help, Your Blueberry Terpnado seeds and stickers ship Monday.
@SunGrown your KristiKush X BOGsourgrape and stickers ship Monday
@Pawsfodocaws Your prize shirt from the 7 years of OverGrow and stickers ship Monday.
@Art_Vandelay Your Blueberry Terpnado seeds and stickers from the 5 years of OverGrowing the world with love ship Monday.

Have a great Sunday Evening OGā€™s. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Heliosphear . Canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear for all you do and @Wizdom, @JohnnyPotseed for the donations.
You all rock!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

first time back in a lot of years POYC is this years mystery seed rez weed was suppose to be sour D plant two one was def SD the other was just black as soon as it started to flower the more sun it got the darker it went rookie mistakes ass no cuts or pollen was chucked at it got caught up just watching it grow although the bag appeal was AAA the tastes was not stong in the licorice not a big fan made my fall though

18 Likes

Run-on sentences make me paranoid. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :rofl:
Welcome! You should pop over to this thread and introduce yourself! Sweet bud, bud. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Lol.
They just make my eyes and brain hurt. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

We all have our crosses to bear.

4 Likes

Mine is, Iā€™m too high! :grin:

3 Likes

Excuse me sir are you going 23 in a 20

3 Likes

16 Likes

Happy Holidays OGers :christmas_tree: :green_heart: :snowman_with_snow: :santa:t2: :snowflake:

27 Likes

13 Likes

congrats @ all winners!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

That is one cute dogā€¦. The smile is too much :rofl:.

3 Likes

That little guy/girl is impossibly cute! :dog: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Got my 2 slaps in, thank you so much @Heliosphear! They will look great in my frame

5 Likes

Thank you for letting me know @Natea You rock the grow room!

@LemonadeJoe donations sent.

$75 on Dec 14, $215 on Dec 18, Total $290

Welcome to OverGrow @thainer Thank you for making your first post here in the 2023 OverGrow Picture of the Year contest, your picture has been added to the listing of entries. You are the 100th picture entered.

Iā€™m off to the post office, hereā€™s your Monday reminder that @misterbee is about to start up the wiki for Entery.

Have a Fantastic Monday OGā€™s :sunglasses:

19 Likes

I love that dog! We had a teacup Yorkie before!!! Idk if thatā€™s what that is but it reminds me of my dog that passed. So frigging cute with that grin damn!!!

4 Likes

@Heliosphear POTY stickers landed todayā€¦ones going straight in the tent! Thanks my friend.

5 Likes