2023 Radicle Winter Grow -'88G13/HP

Getting closer!!! Think I’m going to harvest the top colas and give the lower canopy some time to finish out and produce quality seeds!

15 Likes

Here is more of that male #9

Still trying to put out some last pollen. Trying to see if I can get him to reveg enough outside to take a cut. Might be a lost cause…time will tell.

10 Likes

Female update:

12 Likes

Took the tops today before the lights came on! Leaving the rest to finish some seeds!

10 Likes

Those are looking fantastic, awesome to see, enjoy!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Rogue ! I will keep everyone posted with a full smoke report once dried.

3 Likes

Here are the newly topped girls ready to fill out before next harvest!

10 Likes

What are you feeding them? :eyes:

2 Likes

Just some organic dry amendments with some organic liquid fish/seaweed, and liquid bat guano. Planted in 3 gal with some used potting mix. Only used the liquid ferts a couple times each. Watered with well water.

2 Likes

Seems to be working well!

2 Likes

Thanks @FieldEffect ! Just trying to keep it simple.

2 Likes

Male #9 update:

Looks like we are getting some reveg on him. Had to cut out some stem blight a week ago, but is looking good.

7 Likes

Chop Day!!!

9 Likes

Crossing my everything @noknees on #6 reveg

12 Likes

Dry time

13 Likes

Male update:

#9 is revegging…hooray! Can’t wait to take some clones and really hold onto this stud! Really took everything I threw at him. Only downside is mild stem blight resistance. Huge upside is the resin content and zero intersexing!!!

6 Likes

Here is some of #8. I have been doing some testing with a friend and will definitely get you all a detailed smoke report, but for now….

Super sticky resin on this one with that gassy pine forest floor dankness!!!

13 Likes

Success with the male #9 reveg!!! I was thinking about giving it a week then take some cuts!

13 Likes

Well it has been a bit and I am starting to finally get to the seeds of the ‘88G13/HP (hazeman) x SR-71 Purple Kush bx (Guamamainian)! Looking like a good haul!

Curious if anyone would be interested in running these?

Also, I have held onto the ‘88G13/HP #9 male successfully for later work!

10 Likes

Hey @Rogue , @FieldEffect , @Dirt_Wizard , @Mithridate , @Gpaw , @JustSumTomatoes , @deeez99 , @Greasy , @royal, @Naptown916, @HumblePie420, @lefthandseeds, @noknees, @OriginalDankmaster96, @webeblzr, @Motaco, and @MLTVKYL! If any of you are interested in some ‘88G13/HP x SR-71 Purple Kush seeds send me a pm!

16 Likes