2023 Radicle Winter Grow -'88G13/HP

Lights out shot this morning.

14 Likes

Here is that #6. Kicking myself in the ass for taking cuts too late on this one. The cut might make it but looking like I will have to reveg this plant. Oh well if all else goes to shit it is pollinated.

18 Likes

I just noticed how small that container is, and she’s still a frosty butterball.

cross your everything on that reveg :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yeah just 3 gal with reused potting mix recharged with some dry amendments. Wish I went with bigger containers!

5 Likes

Those plants look great man. It is amazing what a small container can produce if the roots stay happy.
I wish there was scratch n sniff… I just want to grab that flower and smell it LOL

5 Likes

Thanks…soon we will have smell-o-vision!!!

Smelling some dank, hashy, gassy, lemon, citrus, and pine!

14 Likes

Crazy beautiful top cola!!!

18 Likes

Just getting caught up here, but wanted to say great thread! I love what you’re doing.

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @lefthandseeds !!! Appreciate the kind words!

1 Like

Yum! Nice combo of flavors

1 Like

That makes me envious!

1 Like

Thanks @HumblePie420…… I think!!!

1 Like

Kinda reminds me of this one here @Radicle_Reefer
This was my larger yielder from the 88g13hp seeds that were from @Barefrog originally.
All the same smells and description, just grown by light dep in the greenhouse last year.
I’ll be hitting the plant I have with your pollen in a couple weeks :wink:

10 Likes

You running HPS as your bulb now?

1 Like

Very cool! Can’t wait to see those seeds!!!

600w hps!!!

2 Likes

I know LED is all the rage now but I’ll never not love the look of HPS buds. All the best stuff I’ve had has been under HPS. It seems like the buds are less compact and more opened up than all the LED stuff I’ve seen.

1 Like

I still run hortilux HPS and the NH940C and I run them on tried and true magnetic ballasts, albeit modern ones. My best indoor flower has been grow under the NH940C which is made to run on a 1000W metal halide ballast. Unfortunately I am phasing out the NH940 due to availlability and cost. My 5 x 7.5 flower room is set up to run a 1000W horizontal HPS with a 400W HPS on each side also horizontal. Right now it’s just running the 1000W though and I’m almost done indoor for the season. I do have an LED light which is an HLG 600 B-spec veg light. and it’s specs say it’s for a 5x5… I beg to differ LOL It is in the center of a 7.5 x 7.5 room , set 6feet from the floor and I can’t turn it up past 70% without seeing signs of stress on the plants. It’s one powerful Veg light and I love it. A bit challenging running multi strains under it as they do seem to feed differently under the LED vs the ol trusty 1000W metal halide.

5 Likes

Interesting @JustSumTomatoes and @SHSC-1 !

I figured since it was probably grown and breed under hps would be cool to get that same old school feeling! Also my friend pretty much gave me the light!

1 Like