2023 Reeferman/Scott Family Farm, Bloom, JOTI

My favorite keeper StrawGuava is this Red Haired foxy lady. In the 3-4th picture I put my favorite King BX3 X BB flower beside it for comparison. The BB King has a more blue hue to the flower and has greasy trichomes. The StrawGuava has Sandy Trichs. That mason Jar lid is a wide mouth lid so a good 12g’s or so is sitting on top of that lil’ lid.

3 Likes

Thank you! The grinder is gonna get caked up. I can’t trim enough for 2 j’s before I have to scrape the hash off the scissors. Which is a good problem😀

1 Like

I’ve got some old catalog photos with Reefs lineup. I do not remember the PurpsBerry or Diesel Berry. I know Reef tells me today which is 10-20 years later but he says he doesn’t breed with purple, or will breed the purple out if possible as he did with the Blueberry I have. I’ll still get 1-10 with purple effects but 9/10 are green with purple/black stems. It could be the diesel berry was a Sour x BB. Reef got the sour cut back in the early 00’s from source. And he’s had the BB IBL since DJ’s first release. Sour can grow really well outdoors and Blueberry does good if it’s the right plant.
If it’s Sour x BB that’s gonna be some strong smoke dude!! Try to go a bit lighter on nitrogen occasionally allowing a lower leaf to yellow versus keeping the entire plant dark green will assist in keeping powdery mildew and botrytis from attacking the soft dark green tissues. Get ya a source of silica like Wollastonite or Power Si, or GG Monosilicic I spelled that wrong. And try to not overwater ever
Your plants look good, so I’m sure you’ve done this before ! I’m just offering some constructive ideas to pull off primo weed in the end and skip the mold hopefully. Weather permitting. Cheers farmer!!

1 Like

Oh Buddy I appreciate your typing…

I have asked the right guy. Thanks for the nute Advice, those are keywords coming from experience and handling of old genetics.

I’ve a Si source that gets mixed into their Irrigation water… showcasing a Diotomaceous building block for Si.

Your cautious approach will be taken for sure. Things were done a alot Cruder and with less experience thats for sure…

She deserves another shot, as we see so many “star strains” each week, I’m thinking this one still has some History to share!

1 Like

Keep growing bro!! Hey I’m not the most studious so when I say this look it up yourself. I’m not sure the DEarth releases Si very quickly. I have learned that Si is a major nutrient that is not talked about as it should be. Lots of professors state it’s a minimal inclusion needed but some other sources say it is really really important. And with Cannas fast growth I could see how it need to always be available.

I’ll see if I can find the documents on Si I’m trying to reference and I’ll tag it here for you.

Man we are always learning!!

Typically I learn from mistakes🤣

1 Like

I’ve had help building it from Spain, and it features a unique process.

Certainly the element has been isolated and Converted into an available water-soluble bonanza

I’m not the best person to discuss this.
However, a gentleman named @defharo, would be the place to send ANY questions. You’ll be welcomed, informed… and blown away!

2 Likes

Nice!!! Yes I’d love to learn…. Always got my ears open! Thanks for opening that door

2 Likes

This kind of Tent management

by defharo

3 Likes