2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

Green Mountain Grape (outdoor)

12 Likes

Left to right Frankenstein,WMBK, and Blue Kush.
:call_me_hand:t2:

22 Likes

looking great what is wmbk is that the wreckage --------. strain love the second story view of them too. lol

3 Likes

Yup @Kami all of these are from master OGers as I refer to them. Thanks bud I appreciate it :pray:t2: had to climb a fire escape but the shot was worth it I think :sweat_smile: :camera_flash:
Frankenstein via @JohnnyPotseed
WMBK via @THCeed
Blue Kush via @DougDawson

9 Likes

Yowza she looks like she has an attitude, that Green Mountain Grape…

She looks like she is at that stinky stage @Doober

4 Likes

OG’rs Seeds are the best!!!

Love that line-up @OnePassionateGrower

5 Likes

hell yeah , i’m getting ready to start a few different OG’ers seeds to hopefully to hunt and find something for pain relief.
going with UBC Chemo and Blue Tara possibly 1 other strain but want dont want to overcrowd my small space

4 Likes

Once you have some free space I’ll be more than happy to share some strains I have that work for chronic pain, just pm me when you’re ready if you’re ever interested. :call_me_hand:t2:
Really happy to see you back in the saddle, growing is therapeutic in its self and definitely helps you grow internally. Keep up the great work bud. :100:

8 Likes

That view is simply gorgeous.

2 Likes

Chemo pure? That’s supposed to be awesome for pain

2 Likes

Looking amazing @OnePassionateGrower :v:

1 Like

I use poggies fish that were gutted and called. I due a ft hole and threw them on the covered it up. Nothing too crazy though but my veggies are definitely thanking me

1 Like

Thank you DD :slightly_smiling_face: I’m hoping she turns out great.
How long is your recommended flowering time for the BK?

Plugging along one another cloudy day…at least there was no fog this morning.

I have plants that are all in various stages of flower…some are just barely starting, which is late for here, while one is almost done:
This is Early Iranian from @Emeraldgreen :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

She’s about 6/5ft tall right now, which is pretty good for bucket-grown around here.

This is actually a Capt Junky, NOT Wedding Cake…full, bushy, beamy…just starting to sprout a few hairs, and we’re maybe 8wks from a hard frost?..going to be close:

At least she doesn’t have any bud rot. I’ve been shaking off the Iranian every morning…she’s sticky!

16 Likes

This reminds me why I loved growing Wedding Cake 2yrs ago.
The structure of the plant is just perfect. No LST, no pruning, they just open up so there’s plenty of air, plenty of light hitting all of the branches:

Hoping the branch I sprayed with STS produces some balls so I can get some seeds from her.

Compared to THIS butterball:

14 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants @Lobstah ! That Early Iranian is pretty far along :+1: Any mold issues with her or have they been avoided by your shaking her daily ?

4 Likes

Green Mountain Grape

Stonerberry Bread

16 Likes

So far she’s clean. Hoping to cut that one in another week…starting to brown up a bit.

3 Likes

Started harvesting a few branches from the Early Iranian yesterday.
Good news is she is, indeed, EARLY, which is great for where I’m growing…
Bad news is I spotted a few spots of bud rot alreay…so today I’ll take the rest of the plant. Of course, it’s raining right now… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m sure it would be on the rest of my plants too, but they don’t have enough buds TO rot yet…

7 Likes

It’s got to be rough up there in Maine. I’m down to 8 plants from 11. Some testers didn’t test that well.

9 Likes