2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

Put a few clones out at my father house for him to tend and watch. Dogwalker and GG4. A bit tight for two plants, but I’ve got all the interiors cleaned out nice. Should do well for him.

14 Likes

Some years worse than others. Usually up against time constraints to let plants ripen fully.
I’ve got a couple of big plants, just going into flower…figure 10=12wks?..that’s 2wks into Nov. We could have snow by then.

7 Likes

I remember getting snow on halloween some years here in upstate ny. Mother of berry I got going is weeks ahead of everything else, lmk if you are interested and I’ll get you some snips

3 Likes

I am interested in MOB

3 Likes

Def interested, thanks!
I’m def going to shift focus a bit to these earlier strains…
You can fight Mother Nature, but it ain’t gonna be pretty.

2 Likes

Sorry man, I have a backlog of clones I need to get out. And I just hand delivered 5 or 6 to your door. Play with those first, and I’ll try to have some ready for spring

4 Likes

I have a few outside, only one in an earth box ( GP BX)

13 Likes

These Pictures are about 3 weeks apart. The top one is from last week.

3 Likes

bro It’s awesome to see the progress.

2 Likes

Thanks, here are some from this morning some frost is starting to develop.

Been spraying her with Dr Zymes, and labs weekly. This one is not meant to be outside so I am trying my best to keep pest and molds away.

16 Likes

Mac Dragon bx-1(Dragons Flame Genetics)

18 Likes

Grape Sundae (Cannarado)

19 Likes

Moved all my outdoor stuff inside. After building the floor for the other half of the room. Then some vapor barrier. foam hot tub mat. then garden fabric. Very much more nice and clean. I ran the ozone machine 2 days before, lights out cleaning.

10 Likes

I kept this cut of Anthro seeds Anthromancer over the winter, more as an experiment than anything else (unheated outbuilding, but I added foam insulation and heat mats). I lost a bunch of plants earlier in the summer when the outbuilding lost power while I was away, but this one and one other survived. It’s been outside for a little over a month. Here’s to hoping the weather cooperates the next couple of months.

15 Likes

Coastal Blueberry is filling in nicely.

19 Likes

Pictures never do them justice. Looking beautiful!

4 Likes

Cat’s Super Skunk
<MA Super Skunk18 x (Black Poison Skunk x WoMo)>

13 Likes

I think they recommend planting grass seed on Labor Day Weekend here in the north east, so with that in mind, I dug thru my seed pile to find what I think might finish before the cold hits out in the greenhouse mid November give or take… and to fill in a few spots that turned Male… So the experiment begins with one bean of each… PPP and NL88 from @DougDawson and @Foreigner respectively…

16 Likes

Cape Goat male looking like a freak. Bees love it. Hit all my PE crosses with that pollen. Fun seeds soon.

Bee on the Cherry Tomatoes. Harvested another tray today.

Sunflowers topping out around 9ft tall.

16 Likes

Grape Gas S1 clone.

14 Likes