2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

I think my buddy said it was 2 weeks early also

1 Like

Going to be a fun weekend.

2 Likes

It was fun yesterday evening with the snow here in VT !

2 Likes

Yea was nice waking up to white instead of grass. Hope we get hammered this weekend.

3 Likes

Been considering putting the snow blower to bed here in the lower valley

2 Likes

I’m not going to flip my wipers up or gas up the snow blower. We will get hammered.

3 Likes

Pump. Those. Numbers. Up.

2 Likes

As long as my snow blower is ready to go, we won’t get any snow. You’re welcome New England.

5 Likes

Dont you dare bud.

1 Like

I love how the storms magically stop at the border of Canada and NY

5 Likes

Well… This guy is the NEW ENGLAND Weather Man, so. Kind of makes sense.

1 Like

It’s going to be a slobber knocker

2 Likes

Wunderground is telling me I should get a foot+, we shall see.

Mostly I’m hoping we don’t lose power.

1 Like

Anyone in here interested in splitting one of Tony’s 4/20 deals? Fifteen packs of his choice from the current and vaulted/unreleased selections for $210. I was pretty excited about that new Bodhi drop and still am, but that’s a hard deal to not look twice at, especially with the success I’ve had with TGTB genetics so far, they’ve all been at least solid and many stellar. Maybe a three way split would be the easiest if two other people wanted to all do $70 apiece for five packs, whoever receives it to split and remail could keep the CD case for their troubles maybe? Idk let’s scheme lads and lassies

7 Likes

I would be down.

1 Like

We got time to work this into the next paycheck so I think this is really happening man

1 Like

Works for me dude. No rush, we have until 4/20.

2 Likes

How’s the storm looking for everyone this morning?

2 Likes

Just rain down South…

1 Like

We are easily over a foot so far. I half passed the driveway, it’ll be gone this week anyways.

2 Likes